Got Green!

all_or_nothing

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I'm overjoyed to have received my wife's and my I-485 approval notices today!

It's been a long and trying five and half year wait that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. Still, it's over and I hope to never put myself in this situation again.

Best wishes to all the folks on immigrationportal. This site was particularly helpful to me while waiting for my labor application and gave me lots of encouragement.

Cheers!
all_or_nothing

EB2 India TSC
PD: 11/2002
RD: 5/18/2007
Name check cleared: 11/2007
I-485 Approval: 4/28/2008

Congrats All_or_nothing..

Looks like you got ALL. Enjoy your time.:)

Did you see any LUDs or spoke to IO recently ?

Guys,

It's been a long and trying five and half year wait that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. Still, it's over and I hope to never put myself in this situation again.

Best wishes to all the folks on immigrationportal. This site was particularly helpful to me while waiting for my labor application and gave me lots of encouragement.

Cheers!
all_or_nothing

EB2 India TSC

Congratulations!!!!!

Guys,

Cheers!
all_or_nothing

EB2 India TSC

Enjoy your Green!!!!!!!

Where is my card??:)

PD:11-Dec-2002
I485: 01-May-2007
Waiting for approval.

Don't know if it helped, but I kicked up quite a ruckus when my PD became current. I called TSC several times, mailed my congressman, and filed a form DHS7001.

I recall one of the TSC IO's telling me that she would let the 485 EB division know that my case is ready for processing and getting two LUD's shortly thereafter.

Again, I gave no idea if any of this helped but it made me feel like I was doing something about it.

Don't know if it helped, but I kicked up quite a ruckus when my PD became current. I called TSC several times, mailed my congressman, and filed a form DHS7001.

I recall one of the TSC IO's telling me that she would let the 485 EB division know that my case is ready for processing and getting two LUD's shortly thereafter.

Again, I gave no idea if any of this helped but it made me feel like I was doing something about it.

When was that two luds u got after io said. B,cause I did same in feb and after talking with io I had two luds because my pd is always current and only nc was pending.