Got Freedom Today

perai123

Registered Users (C)
Got Freedom Today WAC02056*****

Dear All

I got my 485 approved yesterday. I've just seen the online status message. Here are my details:

WAC0203056*****
ND: 11/30/2001
RD: 12/04/2001
RFE Recvd: 04/10/03
RFE Response Sent: 05/22/03
RFE Response Recvd and status changed: 05/28/03
Approved: 06/09/03

The message got changed for me, my wife and my daughter. I am yet to check the AVM and yet to receive any mails from my lawer. I am posting this as soon as I saw the online status.

The RFE was for 2 paystubs, W2 and EVL. As my employer name got changed due to a inter company merger, my lawer has applied for I140 amendment also. He waitied for the receipt of that I140 amendment and sent the RFE response with that receipt.

For the last 1.5 years, I was almost habituating in this site, checking the various messages every 10 min. I had a lot of laughter, shared the agony, painful experiences, depressed expressions, irritations, happiness, thoughtful analysis and what not. I even had few fights too. This forum is one of the most helpful forum for the people who need information the most. I learnt a lot of lessons from this forum and BCIS too. I can not leave this forum just like that. I'll hover around and share my experiences whenever people need any.

My sincere thanks to SillyMan, PCEE, I140TakesForEver, BitterMan, Kashmir,GhostRider, Soumy, Arun Mehtha, FromRep, Keylong, GC and all others who were kind enough to help me and assure me whenever I had queries regarding my cases. I'll never forgot all you guys whom I never met. The efforts of selfless people like SillyMan, PCEE, Kashmir, I140 are great and have no match. I wish them all good luck. Thanks a lot, Thanks a lot.

I'll always support any of your future moves like signature camapaign or funding or whatever it may be.

My hearty wishes to all long time waiters here to get your approval at the earliest.

Thanks &
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats !!!!

You are really a free & happy man now.

I remember you posting so many messages after getting RFE & all those troubles with your lawyer.

Enjoy your freedom.

Deeps

Congratulations!!

It seems BCIS is picking files having RD after the date (11/16) given in the JIT report, apart from the random pick January cases.

Can we take that as a good sign? Did we see any other approval for December time frame?

Thanks.

Really happy to see your approval. I too remember all your posts. Good luck and God bless you and your family.

Congratulations !!

> The efforts of selfless people like SillyMan, PCEE, Kashmir, I140 are great and have no match. I wish them all good luck. Thanks a lot, Thanks a lot.

My pleasure,
-kashmir