got FP notice

dayakarr

Registered Users (C)
friends
I got my FP yesterday, RD 12/27/99; ND 01/18/01; PD 12/98, FP scheduled for
April 18. I have already discussed about my case by replying the discussion
with subject FP@VSC by Aish.

The story is my FP notice, which was mailed by INS 3 weeks ago, was returned to INS for unknown reasons, I came to know about this when I called the
INS last thursday, my attoney\'s office-address has changed recently, may be that was the reason, the IIO I spoke to was a lady, she said FP\'s came back
but did not give the info of when they were mailed exactly, why and when they came back, but she was so nice for the help she did that day, what she
did was she took a print out of my info, I heard the sound of the key strokes and even the printer sound while printing, she said " I have to get
this file and mail them back to you, ok..., ok...", then I said my wife was
also waiting for FP, she entered her EAC number and said that "same with this case too", again she said "I have to get both files and mail them back
to you". I really believe that the call I made really helped me.
So guys whoever waiting out there please call INS until you get a good IIO, they are not giving real information even though they see every thing on their computers. Looks like they gave a new FP with April 18th as FP date instead of mailing back the returned ones. Anyway finally I got them, so my advice is call the INS until you find some good IIO.

No Title

Thank you for the info...My ND is 12/17/99 and I have not got FP yet. Tried IIO several times and they just say the application is pending. They did not even tell me if the FP has sent or not. I wish I also get a chance to speak to nice IIO :-(