GOT FP Notice today!! ND 02/22/00, EB3 India, PD 01/97

Bhanu Kuchibhotla

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am excited enough to say that I got my FP notice today as my lawyer notified me a minute ago. I am also filing EAD/AP renewal tomorrow.

Tha FP is scheduled to be on 03/15 at Hempstead, Long Island NY. Can anybody share experiences with getting the FP done?
When I checked last night, the AVM didn\'t indicate this however...

I would really appreciate it...

Thanks
Bhanu

No Title

So far We saw only January cases on this board. It is really surprising to see February cases too...
I think Vermont is moving fast.

No Title

congrats bhanu,

looks like fp is moving leaps and bounds!!! On your scheduled date, you just need to go with your photo id(PP or drivers licence), fill out a routine form with name, A#, address etc., and get prints taken for all 10 fingers. If its electronic, the local ASC does everything to ensure that prints are ok.

That\'s all to it I guess. Good luck.

aGCSeeker

No Title

Heartly Congratulations Banu!! I am just waiting for mine, hoping sometime next month will be my turn ( EB3, PD-12/97, ND-03/00). From what I have seen, you and many others have contributed alot to this discussion board.

No Title

Thanks very much to you all fellow INS sufferers for your well wishes. Hope the approval comes as fast as well...

Thanks again

Bhanu

No Title

Hey Bhanu, Congrats. Are they looking at PD to be current while issuing FP notices? Just curious.. My PD is 6/98, EB3, ND 2/16/00..wondering like another netter\'s ID suggests....Mera_Kya_Hoga..:(

No Title

Hi,

Firstly, thanks. Though my PD was current (for the past 9 months), I have seen cases on the board where FP notices were issued even when PD is not current and I think this is not unusual. INS assumes that when PD moves, these cases will be treated with priority and hence get FP issued. I sincerely it happens the same with your case.

Thanks again
Bhanu

No Title

Bhanu, I remember theorizing as to when we would get FPs/Approvals
for 2000 cases looks like VSC is doing cases upto Feb 2000 !
They are going faster than we predicted.

Who knows - the next batch may go right upto July 2000 !!

Best Wishes

No Title

congratulations Bhanu!!!

My ND is 02/09/00. Hopefully I will see the FP notice come through.
I spoke with an IIO today and she said it is in the FP center you sould get it in 2 weeks.

However my PD is 12/98. Any idea on PD movement??

No Title

RK,

Yes I do remember and looks like there will be more approvals. I notices comment on the March 2001 visa bulletin that the visa number are being made available and hence is the effect.

Bhanu

No Title

Jpol,

Thanks.

I have a friend whose details are very close to yours. He hasn\'t gotten his fingerprint yet and he talked to IIO when I told him I got mine. He was told by IIO that when PD is current then the FP notice will be sent out because INS has changed its policy for post Oct00 cases. The policy according to IIO was that when PD is current, the FP notices would be sent out so they don\'t expire.

Now, I didn\'t post it in the board becuase I personnally didn\'t speak to the IIO and that I didn\'t want to carry on any misterpretation to the board.

I think, however, that the PD movement would be aggressive going forward according to the statement on March 2001 bulletin regarding visa number overflow to oversubscribed countries.

Hope this helps.
Bhanu