mirfandar

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

At last, I got my FP from my attorney yesterday. My details are given below

EB3
RD 28 Sep 1999
ND 07 OCT 1999
EAC00-005-xxxxxx

FP was issued from VSC on 8th of this month. My attorney received on 13. He sent me on 14th of August. My scheduled week for FP started at Newark, NJ from 09/14/2000.

But Problem is that I am in MI. I informed INS and my attorney about my address change. I checked with VSC two times and they have my new address. I don\'t know why they did it.

Any one has this kind of experience. Can I go to the ASC or any other INS approved FP place close to my living place.

No Title

How did you inform INS of your address change?
 Did you just talk to an IIO and let him/her know your new address OR
 did your attorney do this for you?

If you had this address change done by your attorney did he have you fill out a form and mailed that to INS
OR
 did he write a formal letter (including details like EAC# etc..)saying that so and so has moved from this address to a new address?

Thanks.

No Title

I sent my new address to my attorney. He did the rest of the work. He sent a formal letter to VSC which includes my Old address, new address, Eff date of move, my receipt number and A# in this letter to VSC (same letter for my wife too).

I know a lot of my friends and attorney did the same thing for them. They got there FP according to there new address. Only I got according to my old address.

Even I check myself twice with IO in VSC. They have my current address. I don\'t know why they sent FP according to my old address.