got Email from USCIS - what does it mean??

justforgc

Registered Users (C)
All, I just email from USCIS

"On August 10, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Any one have any idea on what it means?

------------------------
Thanks
WAC02-229-5xxxx
RD - 07/08/02
1st level Fax - 7/9->8/2
LUD ->7/26->8/12

I got the same message on Aug 6th for my i485. I did my 2nd FP on July 17th. My RD is Aug 22 2004.

I'm still waiting for the mail.

No I did my 1st FP on Aug 12th 2002, So 1st FP is not valid and till yesterday message on website was "Your first FP was recvd on Aug 14th..blah blah blah.."
and yesterday it to changed this.

------------------------
Thanks
WAC02-229-5xxxx
RD - 07/08/02
1stFP - 08/12/02
1st level Fax - 7/9->8/2
LUD ->7/26->8/12

I got the same message on April 2. I waited for the whole month. Then, during May, June, and July I called and sent faxes to find out what was it and why I didn't get anything. My 1st FP was valid at the time when the message appeared, but expired in May. In August I finally got phone call from CSC and officer told me that it was an error in their computer system and nothing was really sent to me.

If FP is not valid then possible RFE, it is is valid then it could be either approval or RFE.

Send a fax and ask for FP since FP has expired.

It could be many things - mine was a written letter confirming that my address had been changed in their system.

sorry my RD was Aug 22 2002.

I did my 2nd FP on July 17th. and on July 24th the status read as "We received you FP blah blah blah ....

On Aug 6th it changed to "the document we made based on your approval ...."

Today I received the letter. I couldnt believe its a FP notice. I'm confused. Is it a mistake. I called the 800 number and requested the lady to transfer me to an officer. The lady would not listen and did not transfer me. She said, if it says to do FP, I should do it.

I really need to talk with an officer. How do I do it ?

it is not something completely unusual. some people has to do 3rd FP. The possible reason is that your FP matched to some criminal FPs. If there is valid reason to believe that you are not that criminal (differnt age, sex, origin), they ask for new FP and run check again.

Thanks for all the replies
"On August 10, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

For the message above - I got 2nd FP notice from USCIS today.
Guess sending all the fax inquiries helps!

Thanks