Got email for RFE

Sep1_TSC485

Registered Users (C)
Today I got email saying that USCIS mailed RFE notice for both me and spouse. I can only know what's this REF about after receiving the letter in a few days. I did the case inquiry on Jan 7, 2005 by myself calling 800 and then my attorney did it again Jan 30, 2005, so I believe this REF might be trigged by attorney's inquiry. From previous posts, it looks RFE is only sent to either self or spouse, but we got RFE for both of us. So I wonder what's this RFE about, could anyone share the same experience?

Thanks.

PD: 4/2001
ND: 9/2002
FP: 10/2004
RFE: 2/15/2005
AP: ??????

Every member of my family got an RFE. It was quite obvious that the USCIS was just being "dickheads" as all of this info was sent in the original package.

Myself - Redo medicals
Wife - Biogrpahic information
Son 1 - Redo medicals
Son 2 - Last entry and proof of relationship
Daughter - Last entry and proof of relationship.

Regards

Rav

got RFE too

After approving my I140, the message for my and my wife's I485s changed to indicate that we've got RFEs.
Any idea what can be the RFEs for I485 both for me and my wife? I filled out everything fine. Medical should be OK. Fingerprints should be valid for another month. Would appreciate your suggestions.

Also, I read in this forum that there can be an RFE for medical. But what can be wrong with medical exam?

I140/I485 RD 8/28/2003
I140 AD 2/16/2005
I485 FRE 2/16/2005

RFE on 485 too

We got and RFE on my i140 yesterday, and my wifes 485 too. Not sure what it's about yet. Guess we'll find out soon

Is this a RFE?

I got email yesterday for myself and spouse as following. I like to know if this is a RFE or something else.

On February 15, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks.

Sep1 - Yep. That's an RFE

Comp_chem. Our medicals were fine also. So the USCIS either ignored them just to harass us OR they lost them (more likely).

Regards

Rav

ravioli_21_99 said:
Sep1 - Yep. That's an RFE

Comp_chem. Our medicals were fine also. So the USCIS either ignored them just to harass us OR they lost them (more likely).

Regards

Rav
Too bad... Did you have to redo the medical? Or did you just go to the doctor and asked him to redo the form?

I was told by my lawyer and the doctor, that unless the RFE specifically says a copy of your medical, then they want them redone. (with new dates on all of the testing etc).

Yep, it sucks.

Regards

Rav

just photos

The RFE was for photographs (2 photos ADIT style). Since ADIT style is what we sent originally and what is abandoned now in favor of passport style, I believe it was a mistake. Should be passport style. Anyway, will send both.

comp_chem,

Our online status indicates that my and spouse's RFE were sent on Feb. 15, but right now we still didn't get them. In your case, who (your self or attorney) did receive the RFE letter?

Thanks.

I don't have an attorney. The RFE was sent on Thursday, I guess, because the the e-mails came at 9 p.m. Wednesday. Got the letter in 2 days. I didn't expect them to mail it until Monday and was really surprised to see it in the mailbox.

I just heard from attorney that RFE has arrived in the office. It is about requesting the employment evidence which includes recent Tax return forms (and W-2 forms), recent pay stubs, employment verification letter. Attorney suggests submiting 3 years tax returns and w-2 forms, and pay stubs since last Nov. Shoud these be enough? And in the employment letter, should it indicate the current salary and current job title, and should it be OK since my salary is increased since filing I-485? Does anyone be able to share the same experience?