Got EAD/ AP at Boston INS: Question regarding File No (A #)

WaitingForVSC485

Registered Users (C)
After 6 hours of waiting I did get EAD and AP. On 485 receipt A number is A95 nnn nnn. And it is same number on AP but on EAD it is A095nnnnnn. My question is this leading zero matters? Thank you.

I don't think it should matter, best would be to ask your lawyer or the INS directly.

Could you please let me know, if EAD/AP were your first time applications or did you go to renew them?

TIA

On my EAD, A# is 09 nabn nnn and on 485 A# is 09nban nnn ? Which means that they are 2 different no. even if you ignore the first zero. What should I do if this is a problem?

It could be a typo

Since you have same A# on I-485 and AP that could be your correct number and I guess the one in EAD is a typing error. If you are near to your 485 approvals you can live with that. However the best thing is get it corrected by calling INS. Bottom line this will not create any problem for you 485 approval, but may cause some confusion if you need to renew your EAD. I've seen one posting similar to this and that person called INS and got a second EAD card.