Got Card Production Ordered email but no Welcome Notice email

GCCub

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gyus,

I got Card Production Ordered email twice for myself and wife two on 8/13 and two on 8/14 (in all 4 and same) but NO Welocme Notice email so far.

Question is it normal or need to call USCIS? Any inputs on this are welcome..

Hi Gyus,

I got Card Production Ordered email twice for myself and wife two on 8/13 and two on 8/14 (in all 4 and same) but NO Welocme Notice email so far.

Its normal. I did not get welcome notice. I just got e-mails for card production, card mailed & I-485 approval. I got the cards & approval notices on the same day in separate envelopes.

Its normal. I did not get welcome notice. I just got e-mails for card production, card mailed & I-485 approval. I got the cards & approval notices on the same day in separate envelopes.

Thanks
But so far since 8/13 & 8/14 I have just got emails for Card Production Ordered NO other mail/email ...Should be ok?

Congrats GCCub.

Please let me know :-
when you got the email or us post for card order .How do you know 6/27/07 you are approved.
What is your online messages says now and before card order:-
Please explain if you can.

Congrats GCCub.

Please let me know :-
when you got the email or us post for card order .How do you know 6/27/07 you are approved.
What is your online messages says now and before card order:-
Please explain if you can.

I came to know abt my approval thru SR response I received from USCIS.
Earlier to current message "Card prod. ordered.." it was "Document mailed to applicant.."

hi, gccub,
I got the same "Document mailed to applicant" message on 08/13/07, 08/14/07 and contacted USCIS twice and both times told by different reps, my I-485 is APPROVED. Did you talk to USCIS after you receive "Document mailed to applicant" message? Did they say anything about approval?
After seeing these forums and posting and responses from members, I don't know whether to trust the USCIS reps.
I came to know abt my approval thru SR response I received from USCIS.
Earlier to current message "Card prod. ordered.." it was "Document mailed to applicant.."

hi, gccub,
I got the same "Document mailed to applicant" message on 08/13/07, 08/14/07 and contacted USCIS twice and both times told by different reps, my I-485 is APPROVED. Did you talk to USCIS after you receive "Document mailed to applicant" message? Did they say anything about approval?
After seeing these forums and posting and responses from members, I don't know whether to trust the USCIS reps.

Document mailed to applicant.. message was in my case since 6/30..talk to USCIS many times (lost count) and always 1st representative dont know what that for so many the call transferred to some officer, but never got any good reply..

I just got "Approval Notice Sent" and "Card Mailed" emails. No Welcome Notice or Card production ordered mails.

Thanks guys ...I think I am ok with Card Production Ordered mail..

Looks like there is no fixed order in which USCIS communicate after I-485 approvals..
Will wait ..

Hello gcaa,

Can you please share as to how many days it took for you to receive the cards/approval notice by mail. I received the card production ordered notice yesterday for the 1st time and again today and I have a pre-scehduled travel next week. Crossing my fingers for the card to come by then!!!

Thanks

Card Production Order Email

Congratulations!!!

my I-485 got approved yesterday but still did not receive the CARD Production order email. Anyone knows what's going on??

----------------------------------------

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Hi Gyus,

GCCub, it must have been a mistake... just dont stress yourself.. who cares whether we get welcome email or not... just worry about the actual card.

it is time to enjoy ! ( may be I know i shouldnt be saying that.. but i had to save you :) )

GCCub, it must have been a mistake... just dont stress yourself.. who cares whether we get welcome email or not... just worry about the actual card.

it is time to enjoy ! ( may be I know i shouldnt be saying that.. but i had to save you :) )

Our approval message pattern match, let me know when you get your card.

hi, gccub,

I did spoke to IOs several time but never told anything about what document is mailed, I think this message was something one of dummy message when USCIS wants you keep guessing...i think so

1victim
Did you get you Card? I got Card Production e mail on 08/09 and Welcome e mail on 08/10. Nothing after that.