Got Approved today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neeta

Registered Users (C)
:) Me & my husband got approved today but for kids ....for one case cannot be found & for the other there is no change in status....recd ur application on...date & it will take ...days to process

I-485...
ND dec 30, 2002
RD Jan 25, 2003
RFE..June, 2004, replied...July, 2004
FP1...March, 2003
FP2..Oct 22, 2004
I 485 AP....Nov. 23, 2004

Congratulation Neeta !!!!!!!!!! I also did fingerprint in Oct.21st,2004 but not yet hear anything. My ND is 3/27/03

Neeta said:
:) Me & my husband got approved today but for kids ....for one case cannot be found & for the other there is no change in status....recd ur application on...date & it will take ...days to process

I-485...
ND dec 30, 2002
RD Jan 25, 2003
RFE..June, 2004, replied...July, 2004
FP1...March, 2003
FP2..Oct 22, 2004
I 485 AP....Nov. 23, 2004

Soon you will receive green cards for your kids that's why you were unable to see the status... That's what happend in my kids case...

malik,
My case is also approved today, but I am not able to see the status for my child.
you mean to say my child will get the plastic card directly?
Please explain what happened in your case
Thanks in advance

ram2004 said:
malik,
My case is also approved today, but I am not able to see the status for my child.
you mean to say my child will get the plastic card directly?
Please explain what happened in your case
Thanks in advance

Ram2004,

In my kids case, when they were updating the status to “ Card Ordered“, temporarily we were unable to access that record. When we logged again next day we did see that my kid's case was updated to Card Ordered message. And we got the card in 7 days.... . Hope this helps and provides some comfort for you...

Sorry I clicked enter by mistake...

Hi GiveMeMyGCNow,
First of all I want to congratulate you for ur approval.
How did u get the appointment for PP stamping? Did u get the approval notice?
Thanks,
Neeta