Got Approved today in morning ---

amit_p27

Registered Users (C)
:D Guys, Got approval notice email details below. BEST OF LUCK for all waiting in Q..................................:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD Dec 2002, RD I485 - Dec 2003,
EB3 India.

Congratulations amit_p27

:D Guys, Got approval notice email details below. BEST OF LUCK for all waiting in Q..................................:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD Dec 2002, RD I485 - Dec 2003,
EB3 India.

I hope that I am behind u in QQQQQQQQQQ :D
EB3/ RIR/IND/NSC
PD: July 2002
RD: Aug 2003
I485: :confused:

Give information

What should one do after Approval notice, someone said about ADIT stamping, does any one knows the process.
thanks

Do nothing

Just wait for the card, some time in next 2 days your status will change to card mailed, then you will receive your card in 7 days after card mailed.
Congrats!

My case is also approved and received the welcome email yesterday. Hope all the cases with current priority get's processed soon before the avalance of new 485 filings starts from July 1st.

amit_p27,

Have you received the notice by mail? Just curious to know about the message "Please follow any instructions on the notice" that is in the email. I appreciate your response?