Got Approved today(7/18/2007)

AAA_USA

Registered Users (C)
Had an Infopass appointment in the morning at 8. Got the email around 1:30 PM.

Yet to get the dependent's.

Details:

EB3 IND
PD: April, 2004
485 filed: Dec'30, 2004.
VSC->TSC Mar, 07, '07.

I was confused looking at this forum today as to why there were no approvals. Didnot really think that mine would get approved.
Anyways, there is still hope....

I enquired about my name check, whether a visa number was issued.

She told me that the name check got cleared. Visa number is not issued and the case is assigned to an officer.

She told may be in october it will get approved.

AAA
Can you please share your entire Communication With Officer at Infopass

Congratulations!

Enjoy your freedom!

Had an Infopass appointment in the morning at 8. Got the email around 1:30 PM.

Yet to get the dependent's.

Details:

EB3 IND
PD: April, 2004
485 filed: Dec'30, 2004.
VSC->TSC Mar, 07, '07.

I was confused looking at this forum today as to why there were no approvals. Didnot really think that mine would get approved.
Anyways, there is still hope....

AAA_USA Congrat's ...

That's exactly I have been told today when I spoke to IO using POJ method. Case has been assigned to officer, no visa number allocated, name check cleared and I should expect something only in october.

Your approval raise my hopes too...even your priority date matches with mine...

Dude,

You got to take an infopass appointment or raise a SR or talk to a congressman. You need to trigger some action on ur case.
Maybe everything is good to go in ur case and probably nobody realized that.
Happy GC hunting....

The lady during the INFOPASS appointment was a really nice person. She answered all my questions patiently with a smile.
At the end of the conversation I told her, how I heard so many stories where many IO's dont answer any of the applicant's questions properly and sometimes be rude to them.

She told me that there is nothing she could do to expedite my case even though everything looks good.

It so happened I didnt take my spouse along with me as I had very little hope in the whole INFOPASS crap. I had made an appointment for July2nd for INFOPASS and cancelled it the moment, the july VB retrogressed.

She told me she cannot look into my spouse's case as she was not present. After the whole conversation was over, as I was about to leave, I asked her if my NC got cleared, does it mean my spouse's NC also got cleared?(even though I knew the answer)

She said wait and gestured to me that she was doing me a favour, looked into her case and told me it is clear for my spouse.
And finally she told I cant answer anymore related to my spouse

Wished her bye and left the place. Never even thought that mine would be approved that day.

Last edited by a moderator: