Got Approved Today 29 Oct 2001

GCFORRC

Got Approved Today. RD 22 Oct 2001

Hi Everybody,

This is my first message on the forum. So far I have been a frequent visitor reading most of the messages being posted by all you folks which have been very helpful and encouraging. It gives me great happiness to let you all know that the wait is finally over for me.

GOT APPROVED TODAY ON THE 29th JAN 2003. My wife's and my records were updated and showed the approved message.

:) :) :)

Here are my details :
EB3 NJ
EAC-02-051-533XX.
RD 10/22/2001
ND 11/30/2001
FP 04/10/2002
AD 01/29/2003.

No RFEs.

But my daughters record is no longer found in the online status page. Up until yesterday it said that the application was recd. and we mailed you a notice ...... but now it says "cannot find this case in the online status page as of now. Please contact the INS and lists the customer service " I am kind of confused. Can somebody please explain to me what the situation is ? Has any body had a similar experience ?

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

WISH YOU ALL THOSE WHO ARE WAITING GOOD LUCK. YOUR DAY TOO WILL COME SOON ... :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats !!

Your kids' case might be in the process of updation... try again tomorrow morning ... also did you check the AVM?

Thanks,
BR

congratulations buddy.
Don't worry about your daughter. She is just a formality. You and your wife are approved that's what matters.

Checked AVM this morning ...

Thank you all for the answers. I did check the AVM this morning. My daughter's case was also approved yesterday. Just that the online message has not been updated. Anyways all issues laid to rest now. Once again ALL THE VERY BEST TO EVERY ONE WAITING ...

Updated Rupnet yesterday ...

:) :) :)

Congratulations..

I guess you have to wait till you receive the approval by mail and you might receive your daughter's too.

All the best for your future..