Got Approved Oct 27, And got this weird email

Ali4U

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I got my passport stamped Oct 27 at SFO. The Immigration officer told me i should get my card in a month.

Today, I got this email:

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC020595xxxx

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 13, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
was received here for processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind
of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above,
or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time
frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the
USCIS.

Does anyone know what the hell this means? I'm already approved!!!!

Same thing happened to us, our passport was stamped at the interview time at SAC on Nov9th. After 1 month we got same message as yours then few days later it was changed to this case has been approved on Dec 9th.

Als we recieved welcome notice by mail showing different WAC #. WAC05xxxxxxx. and this one for I181

it seems they recieved our files and the approval from local office.

today my wife got her card. I am still waiting

Card Sent... where is it?

Hassmak

I have this message now:

On December 21, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I still have not received the GC Card. How long after you got such a message you got your card?

thanks

Ali4U said:
Hassmak

I have this message now:

On December 21, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I still have not received the GC Card. How long after you got such a message you got your card?

thanks

An Immigrant's dream come true. Application recieved on Dec 13th and Card Ordered on Dec 21st. All in all 9 days for the whole process. :D :D :D