Got approved after Interview

dudewhereismyGC

Registered Users (C)
Thanks for all the forum members for their contribution to the portal exp Kashmir, silly man, Pcee, I-140takeforever.

Had an appointment for I-485 interview at LA office on 07/09, 8.20 am, went there by 7.30. It took 30 min for security clearance, went to # 6001 by 8.00.

Immigration officer called me and my wife around 9.35 am.

She took the signature and FP.
She asked the following

1) What job are you doing in the company
2) How long have been with your employer?
3) How did you come to US?
4) Show your tax return? I showed w2, pay stubs
5) Medical Report
6) Marriage certificate
7) Driving license.
8) Show you Employers tax return (may be because our company is small)? I showed D6, Profit and loss, Bank statement, Our company information

Since she still insisted on tax return, I left USCIS by 10.00, then returned with sealed tax return by 12.30,

The officer called me around 2.30, took my passport and tax documents. She gave the stamped passport by 3.15. :) :) :) :) :)

All the best for the people who are in line.

Congratulations !!

> Thanks for all the forum members for their contribution to the portal exp Kashmir, ...

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Mine is pretty similar

Congradulations on your approval.

Mine is similar to your case. Can you give me your personal email. I have some questions. My case is transfered to SF office on June 22. Please send me your email. It will be very helpful.

THanks

Congratulations! :) And now you know exactly where your GC is. :)

dudewhereismyGC said:
Thanks for all the forum members for their contribution to the portal exp Kashmir, silly man, Pcee, I-140takeforever.
No worries mate, glad to be off help.

Hey Dudewhereismy GC

Congrats for the approval.

How did you know that you had an interview ? Did they specifically sent u a notice saying u have an interview or was there an approval notice and the IIO just asked questions for the heck of it ?

Regards,
GCAwait

Congratulations, please let me know if status updated

Congratulations,
please let me know if online status updated

Thanks

Thanks a lot dudewhereismyGC. I got my passport stamped early today. I just wanted to know if after approval they asked any questions.

I had a very pleasant experience. Not a single question. IIO just stamped my passport as if its just another thing for him.

Thanks,
GCAwait

Congratulations!! Enjoy The Freedom.
dudewhereismyGC said:
5) Medical Report

I think we send the medical report to CIS and we dont carry a copy of that as it is confidential. So did you get a copy for the interview ?