got approval yeterday

skumar11

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody !!

Just now i talked to IIO, and she told me that my case is being approved yesterday. Still online status is not updated and she told me that it will take few more days to uppdate it. As per the card is concerned, she told me that it will take few more days to order the card because it is not showing in her system. Ultimately after a long waiting .....i got it. Hope you people also might be getting the approval very soon.....

kumar

;) :p :D :D :D :D

Congrats...! Need more details?

Hi
Very first CONGRATULATIONS.

Can I have your RD/ND/EAD/AP/RFE/all dates please
:)

Got the details !!

I got these from other threads of Skumar11

WAC-02-034-5####
My ND is OCT-2001.
FP is 24th April 2002.

Please post the details!!!

Hi Skumar:

Please post the details like

I 485 RD , ND, FP date, RFE date(if RFE) , RFE response date.

Did u get an uinterview. Please let us know. Although mine is nowhere near but I am so very happy for you my friend....

Mine is WAC02-035-57*** RD Oct 10, 2001, ND Novemebr 11, 2001,

:) :) :) :)

Hi All !
First thanks for all the complements!!!! Most of you have asked about the details of my processing, so here it is.....

WAC-02-034-5####
My RD is OCT-2001.
ND is NOV-2001
FP is 24th April 2002.
RFE on OCT-2002
RFE received on 5th December.

Hope this will provide all the information you are looking for. In my case there was no interview. Any body have the idea how long it take to order the card for INS officer and when they update the online status..

kumar.

Skumar11,
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the very good news with us. This gives some hope that they have started looking at 485's.
-PS

good sign..!!!

congratulations...have fun..njoy

Is this a good sign..lets hope for the best as always.

congratulations

Card I guess will be ordered once you have the stamp in your passport.

First get your passport stamped with the approval notice.

I see some light at the end of very loooooooooong tunnel.

-RM

RM_CSC,
If i want to go to india, does i require the card or i could go after stamping my passport here.

kumar

Congratulations on your approval. Please let us know once you get actual approval notice. Hope to see more approvals.

- PCee