Got approval notice today

Thomas Walker

Got approval notice today
Got my approval notice today.

Here are my details:

RD 7/5/01, ND 8/24/01, FP 1/2/02, WAC-01-265-XX

Next step is to go and get my passport stamped.

Thanks to everyone, especially the really civic-minded people like PCee who go out of their way to make this a great source of knowledge sharing and support. Also, all the best (and patience)to those who are waiting; may all approvals come quickly.

Thomas Walker

P.S. PCee you have me in your list/tracker for Jul'01 as Tom Walker.

Congratulations

Many many good wishes to you, and congratulations on approval. This sure does gives some hope to me.

Your approval gives me some hope..

Congratulations.

Your approval gives me some hope. I talked to an IIO yesterday and came to to know that my case is not yet assigned! By looking at your approval (since you didn't get an RFE) it seems few days back they were cleaning up shelves for Aug NDs and soon they will get to Sept ND cases too (my ND) and I should see my approval in near future (hopefully).

-PCee

WAC-01-262.... still waiting

Still waiting.. No change in AVM status since 7 months. :confused:

Congrats Thomas..

Re: WAC-01-262.... still waiting

Originally posted by ravi_2k
Still waiting.. No change in AVM status since 7 months. :confused:

You should call INS since you case was filed before Aug 1. They will have to say something interesting since they just can't tell you "we are processing August cases"

called IIO...

Thanks stain..

I did called 3 weeks ago. IIO was not helpful. She told just one line answer that "you should here something in 30 to 60 days" and declined to elaborate more.

PCEE.. any suggestions please :)

Meanwhile I planned to go to india for 4 weeks starting end of next week. Hopefully I here something by then. Thanks again stain..