Got approval notice in 3 days...

X-man

Registered Users (C)
AP 10/09/02.

Just received courtesy copy of approval notices for my wife and myself. We live in Denver Colorado.

In the notice, it says that "this courtesy copy may not be used in lieu of official notification to demonstrate the filing or processing action taken on this case". So can we go for passport stamping with this courtesy copy or not??

I will post passport stamping experiance later.

Thanks.

X-man

Can you go for stamping with the courtessy copy? From what I remember from previous posts I think you can get it stamped with the courtessy copy.
Can anybody confirm this?

X-man,

why don't you stop by your attorney's office and pick up the official copy with him?
if you've already received your copy I believe your attorney already received his as well.

congratulations!

Marc

Sometimes it takes time to receive the copy from your attorney...
This is especially true if your Attorney works in your Sponsoring companies legal department.

I think a courtessy copy is good enough for stamping..I will do a search on previous stamping experiences to make sure

official notice

My lawyer told me that i should take the official approval notice for passport stamping. I think waiting for a few more days should be ok rather than take the risk. What's a few more days compared to the years of waiting before approval?!

courtesy copy is fine since they actually only need the bar code on it (they scaned it).

PD 06/00
RD 08/31/01
AD 10/09/02
No RFE and no call to IIO

X

Did u get it stamped already?

Looks like you got your passport stamped already. Did u use the courtesy copy? What was your experience?

Hi,

You can read my post about PP stamping experiance in another thread. I have not received any mail from my attorney, so go to stamp your PP as soon as possible with courtesy copy since they order the card for you after stamping.

X