Got approval notice by email

Starter

Registered Users (C)
Today one of the CSC officers mailed me that my application got approved. On Monday, he replied back saying that he retrieved my application and will try to process by weekend. Today he mailed back again saying that mine and my wife's applications are approved and cards will be mailed in 2 weeks

However USCIS status still did not change. I had a LUD on Monday when the officer touched it. I mailed the officer today again asking about the website change and he replied back immediately that it will take 24-48hrs to update.

I hope i will not have any more problems...
Thanks

Here is the mail from officer:

Your application, along with your spouse's application was approved
today and the permanent resident cards are currently in production.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for the cards to be completed and mailed. Thank
you.

Starter said:
Today one of the CSC officers mailed me that my application got approved. On Monday, he replied back saying that he retrieved my application and will try to process by weekend. Today he mailed back again saying that mine and my wife's applications are approved and cards will be mailed in 2 weeks

However USCIS status still did not change. I had a LUD on Monday when the officer touched it. I mailed the officer today again asking about the website change and he replied back immediately that it will take 24-48hrs to update.

Thanks

you.

Congrats!!!
Does he have specific email address or just the public one?
Could you update this thread: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=220193?

Last edited by a moderator:
Starter said:

Thanks

you.

congratulations Starter. Enjoy the freedom!
Could you please post your case details?
Thanks.

Its the same public email.
Fortunately its the same officer who replied back to me all the times.
My case details:
EB2
PD : Jan 2002
I 485 ND : Jul 1st 2004
NC Cleared on April 12 2006

For NC, i requested help of my local Congressman. Not sure if it is coincidence or really Senator affect, NC got cleared after 1 month after Congressman enquired about it.

Thanks