Got Approval for me, But wife's still pending

devask

Registered Users (C)
Today I got card ordered e-mail (with out welcome e-mail) for me, but my wife' status is still pending. I didn't change. I am guessing the reason could be her finger prints got expired as she gave her finger prints some time back in 2005.

What I need to do now? Any suggestions please.

PD Oct 2002
RD Dec 2003
AD June 26, 2007

Today I got card ordered e-mail (with out welcome e-mail) for me, but my wife' status is still pending. I didn't change. I am guessing the reason could be her finger prints got expired as she gave her finger prints some time back in 2005.

What I need to do now? Any suggestions please.

PD Oct 2002
RD Dec 2003
AD June 26, 2007

When did you do last FP ? Is your wife scheduled for FP ? if not better open a service request fior her case

same boat...

My status changed to "Card production ordered" but my wife's is still pending...status says "Response to RFE received....processing resumed". Spoke to IO yesterday - she said cases are processed independently and could take 60 days!

My status also changed today to "Card production ordered" but my wife's is still pending..Shez in India & I have her FP rescheduled on July 12th..maybe due to that.

I had my FP done on June 14th & my wife's was also on the same date but as shez in India I had to reschedule it.

Hope there is nothing 2 worry abt her case..Any suggestions??

My status also changed today to "Card production ordered" but my wife's is still pending..Shez in India & I have her FP rescheduled on July 12th..maybe due to that.

I had my FP done on June 14th & my wife's was also on the same date but as shez in India I had to reschedule it.

Hope there is nothing 2 worry abt her case..Any suggestions??

babu71,

Was this the first approval mail from INS or did you receive a mail before this one too. Did you have any LUD changes after your FP

Hi

Babu....when is ur PD?I also done my FP last week and the LUD changed next day too??so i can expect mine also soon!?
PD NOv2002
RD May2004

When did you do last FP ? Is your wife scheduled for FP ? if not better open a service request fior her case

I gave my FP in April 2006, Nope there is no FP scheduled for my wife. How to open the service request?

My status changed to "Card production ordered" but my wife's is still pending...status says "Response to RFE received....processing resumed". Spoke to IO yesterday - she said cases are processed independently and could take 60 days!

Is your wife's FP is valid or got expired?

similar

My spouse's I-485 is still pending. Opened a service request, but no info from USCIS yet.
She has EAD and Advance Parole documents and H1B too. She went to India and came back with H1B stamp. So did not use AP. Was it a mistake?

485 Nebraska,

Is your spouse's FP is valid or got expired?

and also could you please let me know How to open SR? What do you ask for SR (like why my case is pending or any specific?)

485 Nebraska,

Is your spouse's FP is valid or got expired?

and also could you please let me know How to open SR? What do you ask for SR (like why my case is pending or any specific?)

I don't know how long FPs are valid. But we both had FPs done on the same day. so FP could not be the issue. Yestersday I received reply to our SR.that says the background check is still pending.

To open SR, ask your spouse to call the customer service. But it seems it doesn't give anyuseful detail expect the same old "Background check.."