Got Approval Finally!!! Email came at 11:43 Pm

Ghost_card

Registered Users (C)
After 5 years for agonizing wait and multiple EAD and AP's I have this email. Well It took a senator's input to get them moving on my case. Well Its all over and i have always used the info on this website as my guiding light. And I thank all the veterans of this forum like UN,Saras,Jackolantern, Garamchai, Akbari and many more for their valuable input. This forum has been always my refuge from Idiot lawyer and Incompetent NSC folks. I hope and pray and wish all of you a very best to get your email too.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations Ghost_card.
Enjoy the Freedom
If you don't mind, could you pl give some more info about your Case, that it moved from VSCto TSC or not and did u rise any Service Enquiry and all
Thanks,
After 5 years for agonizing wait and multiple EAD and AP's I have this email. Well It took a senator's input to get them moving on my case. Well Its all over and i have always used the info on this website as my guiding light. And I thank all the veterans of this forum like UN,Saras,Jackolantern, Garamchai, Akbari and many more for their valuable input. This forum has been always my refuge from Idiot lawyer and Incompetent NSC folks. I hope and pray and wish all of you a very best to get your email too.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On June 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations....the wait is finally over and you can FINALLY move on with your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck...

Congradulations.....Ghost_Card. I have similar dates, Sep 26 2002...I hope the good days are not too far. It's a long...long wait. ENJOY the freedom.

If I am not wrong you were stuck in namecheck.
So how do you know the senator helped, and how did he help, did he contact USCIS or FBI. Pls suggest.
Also so you are saying you received email at night at 11:43pm?

Last edited by a moderator: