Got approval emails.....

compguy222

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I got the 485 approval emails for spouse and myself today around 6 p.m. (My 140 was approved about 3 weeks back)

Thanks to everyone in this forum who helped me (sometimes scared me) with their valuable comments.

Compaired to a lot of folks out there, my GC process is very short and lasted 14 months and 8 days right from the first day of LC filing.

Thanks again.

Please look at my signature for details.

Congrats.......

You are the luckiest person in the GC journey...... enjoy your day!!!

btw, what catogiry you are .... means EB??? 1 or 2 or 3???

compguy222 said:
Hi All,

I got the 485 approval emails for spouse and myself today around 6 p.m. (My 140 was approved about 3 weeks back)

Thanks to everyone in this forum who helped me (sometimes scared me) with their valuable comments.

Compaired to a lot of folks out there, my GC process is very short and lasted 14 months and 8 days right from the first day of LC filing.

Thanks again.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

We are thinking that you should be under EB2 category, is it true?
we just curious to know !!!!!!

compguy222 said:
Hi All,

Thanks again.

congrats!!! n'joy!!!

hi compguy222,
congrats....
Did you or your attorney send any inquiry to USCIS for your I-140.
My I-140 receipt date is 3/9/04 but there has been no decision yet.
I also gave early fingerprints at charlotte on 11/10/04(actually I went to charlotte after seeing your post on early finger prints)

Thx
mmrsagili

congratulations!!! compguy222

can you tell us what is your EB category EB1, EB2, EB3??
if EB3 are you from the country affected by retrogression??

this will help us to make guess of USCIS trend...

gchunger said:
congratulations!!! compguy222

can you tell us what is your EB category EB1, EB2, EB3??
if EB3 are you from the country affected by retrogression??

this will help us to make guess of USCIS trend...

Compguy 222,
can you please let us know the requested information,
we are anxiously waiting for this ( EB stuff) info.

Here are the answers

Sorry guys for replying late. But here are the answers.

Yes I am and EB3 candidate. However I am not affected by retrogression because I am not from India, China or the Philippines (I am from Sri Lanka)

zaid2005,
Yes it is Charlotte, North Carolina.

mmrsagili,
No my attorney did not raise any inquiries with USCIS. I am sure yours will be approved in couple of weeks.

kperias,
No the LUD never changed for my 485. The status went from Received straight to approved.

Hope that helps guys. I am waiting to answer any other questions. ;)

Thanks a lot for your reply compguy, My 140 is approved on monday. and no LUD on my 485 , hopefully i will get it soon.