Got an rfe for me, my wife and my daugter

spartakus

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I just check the oline status and it says that they sent an rfe for our three cases 2 days ago. any idea or specualtion what might be the rfe given that the three of us were sent rfes?

Thanks,
Spartakus

a guess

Since all three of you got the RFE, I would guess these are medical. You could be getting EVL req as well (it seems it is part of a vanilla RFE).

more than likely for medicals as we also got RFE for medicals for me and my wife ur approval is getting closer buddy have fun and donot worry :)

Hi Spartakus
We never did our medicals at time of sending our 485 ( Iam going through NIW for Doctors in MUA )it has to be done after 5 years comitment is over and BCIS wants medicals before they could approve

Hi kidsdoc

We all did our medicals beforehand. I am starting to think it is a missing doc that they want to have but again it is all specualtion. I have been waiting for a long time now and I can not wait a couple of days to know what these RFEs are all about :)

regards,
Spartakus

did u send the supplement form 693 form which tells about the vaccination history one needs to have MMR,Td Varivax PPD HIV testing and RPR for medicals

i am not sure of the fore name

but I think they checked for all vacsinations. the rfe should be recieved early next week.

rfe for 3 of us too!

Hi spartakus,

We also recieved rfe for my husband (EVL, w2, pay stubs), me ( passport copies as a proof of legal residence while filing 485!!!!, visa proofs,...) and our son ( TB test which was not included while filing, thanks to the doctor!, EVL as evidence of financial support for our son, proof of legal residency wht passport copies)

I hope this helps, for you to be prepared atleast a but.

Good Luck to you all! Good days are just armlength away now, i believe!

Perplexed! :)

forgive my mispelling!

I am sure it was atleast a little bit of help, to be prepared a "bit", not a but...

Perplexed!

Hi Perplexed

Thanks for the update. I will post my rfe when I get them hopefully Mon or Tue. Did your case get approved or are u still waiting? and when did u get the rfe?

Thanks,
Spartakus

spartakus said:
but I think they checked for all vacsinations.
I had all the required vaccinations (or tests) done, but my doctor forgot to tick the box on the TB vaccination ("no reaction"). That triggered a RFE in my case. They also threw in EVL for free :)

medicals

We have done the medicals. The response for me and my wife for the TB skin test was positive (There was reaction) but the X-ray was clean and negative so according to the immigration doctor and the instructions on the back we should be ok. so I am not sure that these RFEs are related to medicals specially my daughter who is only 7 years old and also her medicals were all fine.

Thanks,
Spartakus

Got the RFE letters

Hi all,

My lawyer called and told me they got the RFEs. They are all str8 forward asking for I20's and valid status for my daugter for a period of time. Teh only thing is that they are asking for my immunization record and for my wife's TB results. we did the medicals some time back and I think part of the medical is the doctor to check the immunization and she did and also for my wife we did the skin test and then teh X-ray and it was clean so how can we resopnd to teh medical immunization record issue and also how can we tell them that my wife already did teh TB test? Should not the doctor have sent the results? what can we do?

Thanks,
Spartakus