got a rfe RD10/23 need help

rfeguy

Registered Users (C)
i got an rfe on 11/5 please advise me whether i should call up the vsc to find out what it is about or shoule i wait for the letter to come to the lawyer.
thanks in advance:confused:

eac02053xxxxx what could the possible reasons be for issuing this RFE i am very tensed and confused

If you don't mind...you can give two more number in your EAC.
I am just tracking my EAC number. I want to see .....how far i am with your EAC number.

EAC0205353xxx is too far ...???

Don't worry about RFE...if you have proper job and pay stubs.

Take it easy.......at least ....they picked up your application.

Send RFE details quicker...you will get approve with in 3 weeks.

Thanks ivar for the positive outlook but can anyone please let me know the possible reasons for getting a rfe.

RFE reasons,
W2, employment letter, paystubs, tax returns, medical forms.......... and whatever else the INS in its infinite wisdom deems fit to conjure up.........:D

Dont worry, just wait for the letter and respond with the stuff they ask for.....

And from the previous posters in here you can see that IIO will be no use to you. They can't give you any detailed information about your RFE at all. So just calm down and wait a few more days. It is not quite unusal to receive a RFE nowa days, VSC must get some pressure somewhere, cause from my observation, they give more RFEs since mid october.
Sooner or later you will get your GC, Good luck!