Got a Letter from TSC

hss_MD

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

Finally I got a letter from TSC.
When I saw the letter, I was shocked, because my second FP was done on 3/6/2007(code 1) and I called NSC to find out whats going on my case. IO Said, she doesnt have any idea and she dont know know why they are issuing again FP notice. She serached the system, system says FP was done on 3/6/2007 and results were updated.

2 months ago, I called NSC , IO told me on the phone, they received FP results from FBI and updated the system and now everything was clear.
When everything was clear why my application was pending I asked the question to IO, IO said , they dont know the reason for pending. So I asked IO i would like to raise a sr on this Issue. On 7/24 Raised a SR and IO said wait 45 for days and you will receive a response from TSC. After 45 I got the letter saying that, my FP was expired.

Guys, my question is: FP results will be valid for 15 months right, then how come my FP expires within a 6 months period?

It looks like, my case going to be forever. One fine day, I am going to give up. This is for sure.

One of MNC company from India already offered with good sal, I was still thinking to accept or not, but now I decided man to go with that.

Instead of wasting my time hear for stupid gc process.

May be this will be my last posting.

Good luck to all.

Details
===========

PD 5/11/2001 Atlanta RIR EB3
AD 8/4/2004

I485 RD 10/9/2004 ND 10/12/2004 AD: Even god dont know,

I140 RD 10/9/2004 ND 10/12/2004 AD 2/25/2005

1St FP 8/27/2005
2nd FP 3/6/2007
Waiting for third of as per TSC letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough times don't last, tough people do. Never give up!

Last edited by a moderator:
At a certain point you do need to take stock and decide what to do. At what moment in time that happens and what the trigger is, is something that only you can decide.

Whatever you do, do it for the right reasons and with no regrets.

I have been close to just saying that's it a few times and have decided to hold on a little more to see what happens.

Good luck and please let us know what you decide.

Why only 2001 cases?

hss_MD,

I am as frustated as you with this entire GC process. I never bothered for it till June 2007 or I can say till I started reading this forum. Now it became worst, when seeing approvals from 2007 cases.

What's the hell USCIS doing? Why they are not touching some of the old cases? I still think, some of the these old files are with few NSC IO's who are sadists. Or they would have lost some files and trying to hide from the upper management and approving lot of new cases to show that they are working.

I know there are few cases in this forum who are waiting for long and no improvement on these cases.

I don't mind if they deport me but I want to show how much I hate this system through media (if it supports) if given a chance.

Maybe standard reply?

hss_MD
I too opened a SR on 07/25 to enquire about my case.
Got a reply last week saying FP expired and will send FP notice within 4 months. I guess this is their standard reply to all questions this month.
But my FP is really expired - last one was on dec/05.
Anyway spouse already got FP for this month whereas I the primary didnt get one.
Dont see any end in the near future.

Guys, my question is: FP results will be valid for 15 months right, then how come my FP expires within a 6 months period?

FP results are valid for 15 months, as per USCIS policy. So the new FP notice is bogus. One very remote possibility is that your previous FPs (done in March 2007) were not good, and hence you're being asked to do it again. To check if this is the case, call up FBI and ask them if your FPs from 03/2007 were unclassifiable (not usable) or if FBI was able to use them.

In any case, this notice gives you a good excuse to schedule an Infopass appointment and ask the officer what's going on with your case, and why you have received another FP notice.

Meanwhile, if you haven't already done so, also contact the Ombudsman's office, provide exact details on everything that has happened so far on your case, and request help in resolving this issue.

i couldn't agree more, there is no rule of law @ USCIS and i would say its worst than LALOO rule in bihar.

hss_MD,

I am as frustated as you with this entire GC process. I never bothered for it till June 2007 or I can say till I started reading this forum. Now it became worst, when seeing approvals from 2007 cases.

What's the hell USCIS doing? Why they are not touching some of the old cases? I still think, some of the these old files are with few NSC IO's who are sadists. Or they would have lost some files and trying to hide from the upper management and approving lot of new cases to show that they are working.

I know there are few cases in this forum who are waiting for long and no improvement on these cases.

I don't mind if they deport me but I want to show how much I hate this system through media (if it supports) if given a chance.