Got a gf i'd like to get married with. I-130 how long to approved?

Ghost9

Registered Users (C)
I got a gf in the US. and I am in Canada. I am banned from the US for 10 years. only cause i was illegaly in the US for 15 years. as a child but i was 8 years old when i was in the US. And i was going threw immigration court and was told if i didn't show up the 2nd time for court i'd be banned for 10 years. just like everyone else there in court that day. anyways i left out of fear cause i didn't have enought money for a lawyer for this deportation case. and really wasn't my fault my mom never took care of my immigration papers as a kid. anyways i'm from Luxembourg. its where i was born.

Me and my gf want to get married just wondering long it would take for the I-130 to be worked with and what not?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to talk to a lawyer. If you are banned for 10 years, filing an I-130 won't get around that.

You need to talk to a lawyer. If you are banned for 10 years, filing an I-130 won't get around that.

she called u immigration and they told her to file a document to get me unbanned. and then get married and file I-130. so a lawyer huh? those blood suckers.

A lawyer will help.

You can try to do everything yourself, but if you want to do that you need to smarten up and educate yourself as to the whole process. Its up to you really.

First of all, U need a lawyer. u are going to need to get waivers and if u were ordered deported its going to b very difficult 4 you to get back in the country

Wait out the ban...

:eek: Ghost,

You are banned and you will have to serve your time till your sentence is done. Unless of course, you develop a sophisticated way of identifying terrorists and stop IED from killing people in Iraq, then you will have no way of getting your ban lifted. :rolleyes:

Also, you can became an Ice skater and congress will make you a US Citizen, and get rid of the ban....;) Unless you do some extraordinary thing to buy yourself the US govt good grace, you are screwed....

How long you have to go on your ban?:confused: Are you a Canadian citizen or PR there or just squatting there? I hope you have paperwork for Canada, because you cannot afford to be banned in Canada too..:D If I were in your position, I would wait out the ban and marry my GF now and enjoy life with her, so that once you complete the ban, you can be issued a greencard for the 10 yrs you were banned....:p

You ban won't be overturned by a waiver, being granted such a waiver is as rare as sneaking into the White House without a background check and US Secret Service frisking you out... :rolleyes: Such odds.... 1.... trillion...

dr. alright if u say so. last time a lawyer told me 20,000 for my deporatoin case... and yeah i was here as a kid! and i got to pay for it. something i had no control over it???

letsien.. no crimanl record and all shouldn't be to hard right?

al southner.. yeah not canadian. so yeah i was thinking doing something extraordianry... how about i just point the finger at some terroist lookin dude and there u go! haha jk! yeah they r treating me like i fucken killed someone! 10 fucken years. yeah i feel like calling CNN! asking them if its fair... that this happened to me. i mean fuck they should of just gived me the papers and all. hummanitorain or something like that.. i can't spell that word but yeah its fucked up. my gf called up USCIS and they told her... just fill out this one sheet i-134 then i had a friend call cause i can't call from canada grrr 800 number won't work and there like. have him go see the U.S. constalute in toronto. and get a pass for 5 years into the US then get ur citizenship. no idea bout that shit.

dr. alright if u say so. last time a lawyer told me 20,000 for my deporatoin case... and yeah i was here as a kid! and i got to pay for it. something i had no control over it???

al southner.. yeah not canadian. so yeah i was thinking doing something extraordianry... how about i just point the finger at some terroist lookin dude and there u go! haha jk! yeah they r treating me like i fucken killed someone! 10 fucken years. yeah i feel like calling CNN! asking them if its fair... that this happened to me. i mean fuck they should of just gived me the papers and all. hummanitorain or something like that.. i can't spell that word but yeah its fucked up. my gf called up USCIS and they told her... just fill out this one sheet i-134 then i had a friend call cause i can't call from canada grrr 800 number won't work and there like. have him go see the U.S. constalute in toronto. and get a pass for 5 years into the US then get ur citizenship. no idea bout that shit.

Hi:

You are going to need an attorney ------ "the thing speaks for itself"

Cut the crap....

G,

Unless you face prosecution in Luxemburg, then CNN won't be interested in your story. First of all, it won't generate enough ratings for their network. TV producers care about the ratings than your average banana picker....:(

Once you inject profanity into any post, you have already undermined yoursef and people who post here. My threshold for such posts is below -8, and unless you know something that we who work to help each other in this forum don't know, please spill it out. :mad: Any attorney who want to charge you thousands of dollars is giving false hope.... don't go for it, because in the last 10 years, I can count up to less than 6, the number of such waivers approved by AG:eek:

Reality: US govt won't issue a greencard for humanitarian reason to you, if the can't issue asylums to the Iraqis who have been misplaced by the destruction of their actions, then why you?:confused: Only 7000 Iraqis might be allowed to the US, out of millions who have been displaced:rolleyes:

Again...wait out the 5 years and be done... Marry your wife and enjoy her in Lux, because after all, it is your native country and life there is very good... I see no reason for you to be want to bust yourself into the country which has already banned you for 10yrs. Stop calling the US consulate because again: your chances of being allowed into the country are 1 in a trillion. Actually, G. W. Bush has better chance of murdering the English language 5000 times before you are allowed back into the US. :rolleyes: Lastly, the embattled Attorney General is one who is suppose to approve this waiver, and since he doesn't know how his parents came to the United States, then why would he care about you....:confused:

You can actually do that, infact there are some people that have done that with out a Lawyer but really if you don't know what your doing then yes get a Lawyer cause you only get once chance to do this.

What their mostly going to do is have you Write A letter saying sorry and stuff Explaining why you were in the U.S. illegally then you would have to go to the U.S. Constalute in MONTREAL (not toronto) then they give you something to go to the Border then its up to them if they accept it or not...if not then your bann continues. If you get accepted, then you right away get Married and then file I-130 and I-485.

Good luck, my mother is in the same situation but her ban is 5 years (3 years remaining) but like I said I am NOT a lawyer just telling you what the Service center told me and a Lawyer told me.

No problem. I've found another day. And going to wait 6 months on it. Called up a lawyer.

Ghost!

Wish me luck.

i had a lawyer back in 2005 of dec. go take care of a case in the US. and shouldn't he have my alien number? how many digits is it? i got one but not sure it says "A" and has 8 digits after that. would this be my alien number?

i got this new lawyer. who wants my alien number to file some kind of papers.

You are going to get screwed....

i had a lawyer back in 2005 of dec. go take care of a case in the US. and shouldn't he have my alien number? how many digits is it? i got one but not sure it says "A" and has 8 digits after that. would this be my alien number?

i got this new lawyer. who wants my alien number to file some kind of papers.

Ghost:(

Yes... that's your alien number. What paperwork is this lawyer filing for you?

As I said in my previous post to you: chances of this waiver being granted are 1 in a trillion. :eek: As such, any lawyer working on this case, all you have to do, is to ask them to show you whom did they get such a waiver in the last 5 years. If none, then what the hell makes you think they will get you a waiver....:rolleyes:

Good luck....:D

well she said if i got no crimanl record. and since i left on my own. i shouldn't have a problem to reopen the case. my friends called USCIS. and they told them the same thing. file this form and send it in and wait 6 months.