Got 2nd FP..let me know if any body gone for early FP to PHILA

ssh

Registered Users (C)
I have recd. today my 2nd FP notices ..scheduled on 10/9/03 for Phila...

Pls. let me know if anybody has gone for early FP to Phila ASC...

RD 12/26/01
ND 01/08/02
FP1 3/9/02
FP2 (Sch.) 10/9/03.. recd. on 8/25/03
RFE 5/20/03 for Emp.letter, paystubs, i-94 replied back on 6/16 recd. by BCIS on 7/9/03.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you had replied your RFE, it's just the FP2 thats holding ur adjudication...
Incase no one replies abt Philly ASC:-
Just go early...Don't show off that you are coming for 'early' FP, but be ready to have a 'valid' reason, if noticed and asked for..!
Don't waste 'valuable' time..!
Good Luck and Keep us posted..

ssh,
I did my first FP early in philly. They did not ask any questions. I don't think you should wait until Oct. Try doing it now and maybe you will get apporved before Oct.

ssh

I also did my first FP at Philly and that too almost a month in advance. They didn't ask me any questions. Ensure that you reach there early in the morning. If you go there late and there are already too many people, they might say come back later.

Good luck.

I did my 2nd FP in Philly , the Date was Aug 21 and I went in on the 2nd. No questions asked, they did not even see the date. But I would suggest that you go in early. Try and be in the batch that gets in first thing in the morning.
If you go later, you may be he only person in front of the Desk so they will have all the time to go through it. You do not want that to happen.
Regards,

Done FP2 in advance

Done FP2 in advance at Philadelphia ASC on 8/28/03....
Schedule date 10/9/03... No questions asked!

Yes I did my 2FP well ahead of my scheduled date. They did not ask any questions. Be there by 7:30 AM atleast. I guess Tue is a holiday.

Good Luck