good news?......

This is not a good news or a bad news,

just the guy made this up and posted to creat some fun environment for thousands who are waiting....
He doesn't even know the source, may be he dreamt that last night and came back here to post what he saw.

People, I spoke with my lawyer to follow-up om my case and the address change.
RD: Dec 26, 2001; ND: Jan 07, 2002

She told me that her sources mentioned that people have been pulled from otehr departments to clear the huge backlogs of I-485 at Lincoln.

I am thinking the person is saying the truth. :eek:

Hey chikki that is a better news! If your

lawyer is a pretty serious on her job and keeps her integrity.
If this is true, we should be seeing some movement within a week.

Fellows..,

The Final thing is Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait and Wait and Wait and Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,
and Wait until you Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,

:D :confused:

Chikki,
My lawyer has not said that they were pulling other ppl ,infact she mentioned that NSC is starting processing of cased filed in Jan2002.

Can Anyone Confirm with ND of Jan'2002

march02485info

again, how convincing your lawyer is do you think? It is all comes with the experience with a particular lawyer after working with him/her for years years. Some totally back up in unverified information.

How do you take that info from your lawyer? Is she convincing
to you from you experience?

Guys,
As far as I know, my lawyer does not pull fast ones.
Back in May 2002 my spouse received 2 FP notices on the same day, and I did not receive one. MY lawyer faxed me a form granting her permission to follow-up on the case (it looked like a standard template that was used by some congressman from Chicago), and followed on the case and informed me that they will initiate one. After few weeks they sent me my FP notice and I did my FP in Aug 2002.
Ghee, Coul you pleae run the script for LIN-02-079-***** . I saw that you had ran a script for LIN-02-080-***** which had ND Jan 8, 2002.
Will aprreciate your help on this bud.
Thanks,
:)

Jan 02 approval

A couple weeks ago I spoke with my attorney and he said he got one Jan02 approval. I'll check with him again and see if there is any other 2002 approval.

chikki,

do you know how to run script?
Search "greenland" and run your range lin02 xxx and xxxxx xxxxx etc. It will be easier if we all run different different computers and share the data. It takes 2 to 3 days to run one day's worth of script run. Because more than 350 or so queries is not allowed per day.

I don't think so, that they are moving fast. We cannot rely on all these news untill unless we see more approval notices in rupnet and here. So, till then....wait :rolleyes: wait :rolleyes: wait :rolleyes: wait :rolleyes: wait :rolleyes: wait :rolleyes: wait :rolleyes: wait :rolleyes: wait :rolleyes: wait :rolleyes:

script for LIN02085*****

ghee,pclarke,....
Can someone pl run the script for LIN02085***** to see if there are any I485 approvals for the ND ????
I havent recd anything for second FP yet. But again, with INS/BCIS that is nothing new.
Waiting.........

Padma

padma, do you know

how to run greenland script, it is pretty straight forward.
you just need to run the excel macro and select lin02-085 number and the range you want. search on greenland, pork has made this user friendly.

try it and please post the output on this site for everybody's benefit.

One or two person running the script doesn't makes sense and it is not even feasible.