Good News

saimural

Registered Users (C)
From www.immigration-law.com

Signs of Thaws in I-485 Processing

I-485 processing has witnessed either a complete freeze or de facto freeze for quite a while. As we reported earlier, this was affected by the security measure and the call-in special registration. Now the war is over and the call-in special registration ended on April 25, 2003. Additionally, DHS has announced that there will be no more special registration which will be replaced by U.S. VISA program.

We see a sign of thaw in I-485 adjudications, and even if the BCIS online status check is not quite promptly updated, people will see in the mail approval notices. It will be a pleasant surpose. Stay tuned.

Hope is the last Resort. Lets us keep our Fingers Crossed with Hope.

Hope

They are telling this stories several times but nothing happened. But let us hope this time something will happen

may be there are some approvals happening

this means lawyers may be getting some approval notices by now... How come we have not seen any postings here yet !

Not in TSC

It will happen in NSC/ VSC/CSC but not in TSC.
All the laws exist for other service centres, but not for TSC. It is a wild west.

Guys, hope is victory

Guys. Have hope. I have been praying with a solid detrmination to change these IND laws and ysterday my lawyer emailed me that she was able to talk to TSC about my case and IIO said, "we are processing nov 2000 cases, blah-blah, blah", BUT she said she will move mine and my wife's files I-485 unit, so that when the date will move to my date (aug 15, 2001), my files are already there in I-485 unit. I have new hope. Yeaterday and day before yesterday I was feeling so good after I had changed my attitude in my daily prayers that rather than begging or waiting, INS laws will be changed. I can see a bright light at the end of tunnel.

I forgot to mention, last week my friend's 485 got approved and his notice date is after mine and his finger printing was done after me (feb 3rd, 2003)

Jai

of course TSC

Of course TSC, else I would not be mentioninig about my friend on this forum. I don;t know enough details. but his nd is afre me (aug 15, 2001) and fp was done after me (feb 3rd 2003). avm and online both are updated.