Good News!

GC-PAX

Registered Users (C)
I believe there is a reason to cheer up -
Below is an extract from an article in usvisanews.com

We do know that the FBI has recently sent a CD to INS containing positive responses on over one-half of the I-485, asylum, and citizenship applications in the backlog. This CD contains the names of tens of thousands of applicants. Therefore, in the near future we should see a big jump in the processing dates for I-485s.

For the full article go to
http://www.usvisanews.com/memo1946.html

Yeah, ... guys are now scretching their heads to figure out how to import the data into their system.

this is not good news....this is an INS excuse. Good news will be when we start seeing approvals in earnest.

Imagine a business not processing orders for 3 months!? and blaming it on their computer system, additional checks, getting data off a cd - I mean really, this is BS, if I had information on a cd for my company I would hire temps or whatever to get this into my system. RIGHT AWAY ....like in 1 day!

That's the problem when the government runs things - totally incompetent and useless.

Originally posted by GC-PAX
This CD contains the names of tens of thousands of applicants. Therefore, in the near future we should see a big jump in the processing dates for I-485s.

At the end of September 2002 INS had 966,341 I-485 pending cases of permanent resident adjustment.