good news

david9909

INS did not stop I-485, they are upgrade their computer system
for the I485. the delay is about 2wks. this news is come from
a chinese law firm web site.

It means they are trying to help improve the economy...Just kidding :D :D .. ...

but they really sucks. I had applied for my Advance Parole 3 months back and it got approved 2 months back. But I never received A.P. and according to my lawyer he will post an inquiry with INS regarding it. But Yesterday I callesd INS and they told me that if you never received your A.P. by mail then you have to apply again. :mad: :mad:

please provide the url for the lawyers website, that is if it is in english. if it's not in english, could you inquire on that site as to where they received their information.

For Pa_ji

Pa_ji,

I would suggest you not to wait for your lawyer to send the fax enquiry. The INS did the same thing to me and I myself sent a couple of FAX enquiries and I finally received my AP. The INS is aware of the disarray in their mailing dept. and if you fax them the enquiry they will act upon it.

Good Luck,

Raj

david9909, we've already have had an pause for 2 weeks, why do we not see any approvals then?

References, various trackers, and rupnet.

We concern evidences, rather than what who said

According to the tracking for 02-033, 041 and 046 series,
CSC has not approved one case for a long time.

However, in term of the fact that CSC still issues RFEs,
Transfer with a very slow rate. CSC does not "stop" deal
with I-485.

Our purpose is to get green card, but INS's task is to
block this through building more and more barriers.

Hi Pa_ji,

Don't worry much.
I got my approval after 3 months of it's being approved.
So they somtime takes too much time to mail notices.

I don't buy the argument

that INS is slowing down because of computer upgrades. I believe it has more to do with inserting security checks as Jim Mills posted some time ago, and because they are probably going over all the approvals they issued in the near future to make sure there aren't any more terrorists in that list.

It is not just the 485 speed which has slowed down. The AP and EAD queues are hardly moving. Haven't heard of any approvals on that front for some time as well.

To draw an analogy between the INS and the animal world, this seems like the INS is hibernating (or dead)! :)

140 thats right, they aren't doing that just because they hate us.

Regards animal world, I think they are taking a SHIT.