Good News !!!

case_sensitive

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,
Just just checked online and my wife's and mine 485 is approved today.
I am new here and I wish good luck to all of you.I also called IIO to send a copy of our approvals sent to us by fed-ex.This I learned from this board.
I planned to get it stamped as soon as I get approval.Can I go for stamping like that.Or should I take any kind of supporting documents like tax returns , Paystub, employer letter,EAD, etc etc.

Do They ever ask such things , I know several people who went without anything and got it stamped.

RD 9/03/01
RD 11/4/01
FP Feb ,2002

Thanks again for maintaining wonderful site.

good job

congratulations indeed.
You might have been waiting for quite some time?
How long did it take to get your GC process done after filing I-485? Any RFE's and if so what?
Just sharing some thoughts.
Congrats anyway!!

case_sensitive

Congrats!
I don't think it is necessary to take those documents if the case is approved. Allyou have to take is approval notices , 2 photographs ,passports,I94s and EADs if any.

Good luck!

case_sensitive,

Did the IIO say that he will send your approval notice by Fedex. My case was approved on 10/18 but still not received the notice.

A question PP stamping.

I have asked IIO to fed-ex me the Approval.
She told me that she is going to send me the copy of approval Notice.
Now can we go using the approval copy for PP stamping or should we ask IIO to send the original approval.
Is it true that for PP stamping the officer ask for the original copy and they don't give it back to you.

Thanks