Good news

douls

Registered Users (C)
This morning I have received a good news from uscis for my approval e-mail
I 'm really glad about it I thank every one on this forum specially Wantmygcnow.
Wantmygcnow you will receive your approval this week.

Good luck to the rest the people.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN01187XXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 3, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Congratulations..I hope you are right..! Can you tell us what you sent with your I-602..just a plain letter or any more evidence?

wantmygcnow said:
Congratulations..I hope you are right..! Can you tell us what you sent with your I-602..just a plain letter or any more evidence?

Sorry Guys to respond little late my I-602 was misrepresentation I had use different name to fled the country. Even my Attorney was surprise because the time for uscis to receive my package and to approval was quick.
But one thing to remind you guy I had took my package from Attorney and brought to the Post Office by my self by Express Mail.

Good luck to everyone on this forum

douls said:
Sorry Guys to respond little late my I-602 was misrepresentation I had use different name to fled the country. Even my Attorney was surprise because the time for uscis to receive my package and to approval was quick.
But one thing to remind you guy I had took my package from Attorney and brought to the Post Office by my self by Express Mail.

Good luck to everyone on this forum

For Wantmygcnow the different evidence I had send was:
Taxes form, letter to explain why I had use different name the different letter for donation (old car, Like State Police, one letter from co-worker, and friends, letter from landlord, letter from employer) at lease 20 page for the package.
Wantmygcnow don't worry you will be approval this week the officer take it time probably you had send him more stuff to read.

douls said:
For Wantmygcnow the different evidence I had send was:
Taxes form, letter to explain why I had use different name the different letter for donation (old car, Like State Police, one letter from co-worker, and friends, letter from landlord, letter from employer) at lease 20 page for the package.
Wantmygcnow don't worry you will be approval this week the officer take it time probably you had send him more stuff to read.
Did he send the officer more stuff to read :D :D :D you are funny as hell :D :D can you tell a long he's gonna have to read those stuff ? . Man you can't see me but I am rolling down on my carpet lauthing like a hell :D was that a all truck of (RFE) or what ? because mine is taking to long to and I' am wondering if I did send my officer to much stuff to read :p Man you are funny please :D

Last edited by a moderator:
More stuff to read?How much time a devoided officer need to read those stuff? No please,this not a reason.We only have some officers who want to give us a hard time.

cadel said:
More stuff to read?How much time a devoided officer need to read those stuff? No please,this not a reason.We only have some officers who want to give us a hard time.

Hi Everyone.

Today I had received a second e-mail from uscis I don't if they had send a card or my approval decision the reason I’m asking because on the previous e-mail they said they will send the card a soon it ready, so can someone can give me some clarification.

Good luck to anyone who is waiting for his approval.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN01187XXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 6, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)