Good news ? someone got approval on 12/14

cao

Registered Users (C)
Someone got approval on 12/14, 02-033-54768, INS sent this guy a RFE on 10/15.

this is the lastest one I saw in 02-033 series,
before this, the one got approval on 11/15.

One month later, Does INS wake up? I hope

In 02-033, CSC also sent one REF on 12/10,
one on 12/11, and one on 12/14

To Silly Man

I gave the exact wac because I did not want people thought
I was not speading a rumor. Anyway, readers including myself
do not konw who's who, do not know the connection between
the applicant's name and case number.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info cao. I understand you did it with good intention but, please consider Silly's idea of not publishing the entire wac number.
Thanks again for the service.

Good Information>>>>>

I think by giving the exact WAC number, people can verify that there is not a rumour that is being spread. Anybody can go online and see the status of the case. I believe both of you (silly man and Cao) are right in their own stances. But hey "Silly" in these torrid times whatever comes as good news we can rejoice for someone....

Cheers!!!:)

Cao, we trust your word! :D And we are sure you will be the last person to start a rumor.

I agree with Silly Man, dont think putting the whole WAC is such a good idea, those who care about it can find out for themselves by scanning the date. Those who don't care, don't care so forget about them! :)

The rest of us believe you Cao :)

That is good news

Don't spy other people's immigration information even we know the whole case number. We are here to help each other.

In certain degree, it is safe to post whole number here because it is almost impossible to link the case number to a person.

In 02-033 series, there are two cases with the massage,
but I missed the information when these two cases
were approved. However, these two casees had
received RFE

On December 17, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 160 and 180 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready

So these two should be approved sometime in Dec, right?

I love to hear this. Thank you very much, Cao.
:)

What is the following message says? In 02-033, there are four
these message, two on 11/20, two on 12/05.

Does it means the so-called "hold approval"?

On November 20, 2002, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued

On December 05, 2002, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

What is the following message says? In 02-033, there are four
these messages, two on 11/20, and other two on 12/05.

Does it means the so-called "hold approval"?

On November 20, 2002, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued

On December 05, 2002, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

They might have been approved earlier

As far as I remember, once somebody gets approved his message will first change to "This case has been approved. On XX/XX/XXXX, an approval notice was mailed. ..." In my co-worker's case his message changed to "On XX/XX/XXXX, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card." after he finished his stamping.

My guess is these cases were approved earlier, say, maybe in Nov, and somehow they got approval notices late, or got stamped late.

As for the weekend issue, INS is always a miracle.

thanks CAO!

well I just checked mine today.. its 02-033-xxxxx , but it still says processing resumed.. i think im gonna get an RFE too. Anyways.. thanks a lot CAO for the service.

Regards,
Rajesh.