Good News! ONLINE Case Status

Well, it's not all that cool..

'Cos, it doesn't reflect your real status. We've got our FP done on 09/16/02.

But still the online status says that my I-485 application has been received. And other standard blah, blah, blah....That's it.

It doesn't say FP has been scheduled, or done or any latest status.

Any body has similar status ?

And it says my I-485 application has been recieved on ND rather on RD...

Thanks.

I checked online and also noticed that they do not seem to update the messages. Our ( wife and I ) FPs were done some time ago but am still seeing the same generic message: "app received....takes 360 to 420 days...." In addition they claim to have received the app on my notice date ( not receipt date). Although it is a step in the right direction to have the online facility, I am skeptical about how current the info that we see will be.:rolleyes:

vmurthy,

The online message is exactly the same as the one given by the automated voice-mail.
After being done with FP and before approval it should say something like:
"The results of you FP were received and processing has resumed on your case..."

Marc.

This is far better than phone!

My avm matches the online status. It will be interesting to check if there is a lag between the two.

Thanx Topenga for bringing attention to this!!

:)

It's same

Marc,

Yes in my case it is the same message as you described..Both on AVM and Website.

Thanks

I have not checked the phone message recently but the online message is the same as the phone message from some time ago. I will check the phone message again and post.