Good news everyone! - New Processing Dates are finally posted for this month

Not that it matters to me. I have my interview date already scheduled in Tampa DO. Yet, last month they were (Tampa DO) processing I-485 files dated Nov 1 2003, and for this month (May), it says they are processing files from May 1 2003. Isn't that something else? Also, my I-131 and I-765 status have not changed yet. Is it normal? Thanks!

to FLman95

Actually, they had November 1st two months ago, then they went to June 1st and now it’s May 1st. Why are they going backwards!? :confused:
Hey, when you go there next month, please ask what is going on in that office….
I’m just kidding! :) Good luck with your interview, man!
As to your question – the I-131 and I-765 are getting processed separately from I-485. Theirs statuses will change on theirs own turns.
When you get your GC, you won’t need your EAD anymore, but they will still process it and sent it to you, because you paid.

Yeah, it's weird Jane. I would rather consider these time lines very RELATIVE. Cause my DO office is processing 485, dated Jule, 2004. And a friend who filed in December, 2004 already had his interview in mid May, 2005, waiting for the card in th mail right now. Don't get frustrated that much.

7 days in 1 month

I was looking at the processing times. Thanks for the post by the way....And I don't belive that they took 1 month to process 7 days worth of paperwork. CRAZY!!!!...

One quick question. I filed my paperwork on April 25th. And received a letter with a receipt number on it on April.28. EAC #. Since then I have not seen anything. How long does it take on average for I-130 to be approved. I filed at the VSC. Also can I do anything more in the mean time while I wait? Like fingerprinting etc?? I just want to be prepared.

Thanks