good news 485- feb-2002 , EB2........approved

Wow, I can feel the Feb 2002 guys getting excited :)))

Hopefully TSC can clean up its mess and make a lot of people happy for the holidays.

Re: their ND is feb16-2002..

Originally posted by green_card_texas
their ND is feb16-2002..

Congrats to your friend.

Feb 02 filers, I assumed based on couple of messages on the forum , that maybe this month TCS is looking at Feb 02 and so last night started to scan around this date range.
I started with scanning
Src 02-105 - 14th Feb
Src 02-106 - 15th Feb
Src 02-107 - 19th Feb.

I have added them in the consolidated file.

Somehow , there is no 16th Feb ??
Ansty and other Feb 02 filers, can you also scan for other SRC dates so we could really establish that TCS's favorite for this month is Feb 02?

Hi goastros. Thank you for all of your hard work. I am an ND Feb 1/02 (SRC 02096). Can you please scan this date and let me know what you find. My computer won't allow me to do this. Many many thanks and happy holidays!!!!

Originally posted by SydneyRacquelle
Hi goastros. Thank you for all of your hard work. I am an ND Feb 1/02 (SRC 02096). Can you please scan this date and let me know what you find. My computer won't allow me to do this. Many many thanks and happy holidays!!!!

SydneyRacquelle, I have scanned your date while back and have sent to the results. Your src date is part of the consolidated file and is regularly being scanned and updated.

Antsy, i was asking if it is possible for you to run the scan for newer dates from Feb 02.

Originally posted by Antsy02098
Goastros

Ok I will run everyday one different.
Today I am running 02099 see file in attach

Att members
To check new scans, please go to Data Consolitadion Project kept by Goastros

Thanks antsy, I too have run more nos for src 106 and will add to the new version. by the way i have added your id, sydenyracquelle in the members list of the consolidated file.