GOOD NEW!! GOOD NEW!! I-485 Dates moved

nsceb1 said:
I am from retrogressed country but i am now current with PD EB1-OR NOV 2003 . I hope they get back to me with my case!!!!
nsceb1,

What is your ND of 485? If yours is con-current filing, then you probably have a 485 ND of 2003. Your should be approved very very soon if thats the case (assuming name check was cleared).

Pls keep me posted.

another eb1

I am EB1 PD is 14 MAY03; RD of 485 is may 1 2004. Everything is current and processing date is way past my RD. Did Code 1 in July 2004 and code 2 in aug 2005. Did enquiry through local senator. The senator was told by NSC or somone in USCIS that they will look at my case very soon - this was one month ago. They also said that my FP 1 is now expired and needs to be done again. Have no idea what is going on, because I have not heard anthing it is just standstill!

How to move sleeping case

If new dates are good then our case should have moved by now. ND Oct 04. Visa numbers current (schedule A). But no movement so far. How can we move this sleeping case. Fingerprints code 1 & 2 done. I140 approved in oct 05.

inquiry

sept_neb_filler said:
If new dates are good then our case should have moved by now. ND Oct 04. Visa numbers current (schedule A). But no movement so far. How can we move this sleeping case. Fingerprints code 1 & 2 done. I140 approved in oct 05.

If visa number is available and passed the processing date for your case, then you should initiate a inquiry. Did you see any LUDs?

<rant>
These dates are meanlingless. They could not find enough applicants who are ready to be adjusted because of either retrogression or security check or finger prints or whatever check they have. That's why they jump their dates back and forth just to make fun. They are just sitting there and let everybody repeat the cycle: AP/EAD -> FP -> Name Check, and periodically they retrogress the dates so that the cycle can continue.
</rant>

Contact your local senators or congressmen - they can get your status in a few months. If you enquire FBI yourself, it may takes years to get a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
waitingnwaiting said:
I just called USCIS customer support.

The Lady said they dont go by the AILA dates. They go by the dates on USCIS website given below -
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

On USCIS website the I-485 date is still 15 May 2004.

So my wait continues.

I second this!!

My lawyer initiated inquiry in my case (see signature below) [which I asked her based on aila dates] and the USCIS Customer Service asked to contact back later when RDs become current for the case and go hybernate until then.

Just incase you guys missed on the aila document: Do not call NSC guys, before its official, other wise they will roll it back in the official version ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Some processing time reports, including the one below, are received by AILA directly
from the Service Center. In order to bring you the most up-to-date information
possible, these processing times may be posted to AILA's site before they are posted
to the USCIS website. If you are checking with the USCIS 800 number to see if
your case is outside normal processing time, the operators there go by
the processing times on the USCIS site. Therefore, before making an inquiry with
the 800 number, please check the USCIS website
------------------------------------------------------------------
waitingnwaiting said:
I just called USCIS customer support.

The Lady said they dont go by the AILA dates. They go by the dates on USCIS website given below -
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

On USCIS website the I-485 date is still 15 May 2004.

So my wait continues.

which date???

I haven't been looking at this site for some time now.

Which date should I be looking at?

PD: Feb02
I140/I485: Jan05

I am from India and what is current priority date?

thanks in advance for your help.

-Seattlelc