Good morning

find

Registered Users (C)
Good luck to everyone. Another week starts. Keep your hope tight and your
magic email will come... :D

find: Yes, lets keep our hopes up! lets hope for lotsa approval

gsala: I feel you! I feel the same way too... But I keep Find's attitude. We are almost there... The end it near... the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train!!!

the first thing in every morning was checking my 485. I was so tired. waiting, waiting, and waiting almost 3 years (RD 4/30/2002). when will be my turn. contact congrassman.
call 1800, did everything.
completed FP, name check, REF long time ago.
LUD change in March 23, no message change. very, very frustrate!
inquirie in April 1, no response

RD 4/30/2002
ND 5/3/2002
FP 11/27/2004
REF ack 1/31/2005

AD god knows

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations!!!

luna_ca said:
Find: Your positive position paid off... I got approved!!! I found out yesterday!
Congratulations. Wait for the POJ's cake and enjoy your freedom....
Good luck for your future.

xwl12345 said:
the first thing in every morning was checking my 485. I was so tired. waiting, waiting, and waiting almost 3 years (RD 4/30/2002). when will be my turn. contact congrassman.
call 1800, did everything.
completed FP, name check, REF long time ago.
LUD change in March 23, no message change. very, very frustrate!
inquirie in April 1, no response

RD 4/30/2002
ND 5/3/2002
FP 11/27/2004
REF ack 1/31/2005

AD god knows

xwl, i t looks frustrated to me. But since you sent your RFE in Jan, I assume the approval should be around the corner. Usually RFE means good things if you provide what they need.

Have you tried Senator??? or emergency line such as CA has....

Do whatever you can do and think the average of your life time is fairness. Since you are really unlucky in GC, you definitely were (or will be) lucky in other things, such as a very pretty spouse.... :D

find said:
Do whatever you can do and think the average of your life time is fairness. Since you are really unlucky in GC, you definitely were (or will be) lucky in other things, such as a very pretty spouse.... :D

Agreed with find. You always get compensated for every bit of unfairness with fairness in your life. Sometime we don't look at it from that perspective or don't realize. Cheers & good luck. :)

thanks find and adibazz.
I did contact congrassman. but have not call emergency yet. could you tell me the emergency# if you have. I appreciate it.

xwl