• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Good luck on Tuesday

Ok I am seriously getting excited now. :eek:

This time tomorrow I will know, as it is less than 24 hours to go.

As cool as I have tried to be sitting here at work like nothing is happening, inside I am starting to feel butterflies and what if, just maybe, I log in and see "you have been selected for further processing".

Q

Really hoping you and i and a lot of others on this forum see that exact message in about 5.5 hours!

Good Luck everyone! 6th time is a charm! :eek:

If any past winners see this message, can you please tell us which internet browser you used when you check your entry? (as for some reason they keep putting the message saying it is only supported by internet explorer 6 or 7).

Thanks!

Browser is not a problem. Any browser will work. But I used Internet Explorer. But every browser works there.

Internet Explorer version 9 works fine. I personally use Firefox 12 which works just as well.

yes, I know it works... but I can't help wondering why they don't take that message off the website "only IE v.6 or 7". That's why I wanted to see if there are winners who used different browsers. At the end of the day, I guess it doesn't matter which browser we use, but how much luck we have ;)

yes, I know it works... but I can't help wondering why they don't take that message off the website "only IE v.6 or 7". That's why I wanted to see if there are winners who used different browsers. At the end of the day, I guess it doesn't matter which browser we use, but how much luck we have ;)

Haha, true, no point using the recommended browser to find out you've not been selected. Luck is what we need! :D