Good lawyer in SF bay area

Wishing

Registered Users (C)
Hi all:

I am looking for a good lawyer in the Bay area. I am in the I-485 stage and have changed jobs using AC-21. I would like to change to a competent lawyer who is also prompt in answering queries. If anybody knows of a good lawyer, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Wishing
WAC-02-091-xxxxx

Mine is Robert Ning and associates...He is too good and honest. If he cannot handle things he will let u know.

His complete add:

Robinson Robert Ning & Associates,
2150 The Alameda,
San Jose, CA 95126-1144 (ph # 408-556-1270)

DON"T GO WITH jackson-hertogs

They handle cisco cases i beleive and I don't think the're good... make you go thru a lot of pains for no reason.

FYI: The host of this website Rajiv Khanna is a lawyer too but not in the bay area.

Know any good lawyer in Houston

Guys,
Please fill me in on the details of a great lawyer handling immigration matters in Houston.
Thanks,
Tightwait

Thanks all for giving names of law firms. I had heard some very positive comments about Barry, Appleman and Leiden (www.usabal.com) only upto I-140 stage. What I have heard is that there is a different team within their law firm that handles AOS cases and there are too many negative comments about that team. So I am not sure whether I should approach them in the AOS stage.

Wishing
WAC02-019-xxxxx