good lawyer in Cincinnati area?

Have you heard of Mike Hammond ?

or try Margareth Wong. She's from Cleveland but she may have office in Cincinnati.

Use Bartlett & Weigle Co

Here's a really good one.

Mr. William Bartlett
Bartlett & Weigle Co., L.P.A.
Attorneys at Law
Suite 1100 Tri-State Building
432 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
phone: 513/241-3992 - fax: 513/241-1816
email: bartlettlaw@fuse.net

Mr. William Bartlett is rated - AV*

*The Martindale-Hubbell AV rating indicates very high to preeminent legal ability and very high ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.

I will definitely visit http://www.martindale.com/ to see the lawyer's rating first.

FYI

*The Martindale-Hubbell BV rating indicates high to very high legal ability and very high ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.

*The Martindale-Hubbell AV rating indicates very high to preeminent legal ability and very high ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.

Excellent Lawyer

Richard I. Fleischer
917 Main St
Cincinnati OH 45202
513-977-4209

He is excellent lawyer and very helpful all the time.He is very reachable and know the rules very well
I worked with him and got my green card approved. I recommended for 3/4 friends of mine and every body said he is good . His charges are reasonable and helps with any other work

I fully recomend him as he is from Cincinnati
-wizia

Mike Khosla

Law Offices of Attorney P. Michael Khosla

CINCINNATI OFFICE ADDRESS:
11123 Montgomery Road, Suite 202,
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Voice: 513-697-7502, 888-454-6752
Fax: 513-697-7504

He is good lawyer, always reachable, almost everybody in my company and around me have him as our lawyer.