Good lawyer for GC

jzssi,

If you mean Fragomen et.al by FDBL, then my advice is don't go with them. They are simply terrible to say the least. I do have first-hand experience with them as my case is being handled by them. They are incompetent to the core and I would advise anybody against engaging them for their immigration needs.

I am not alone. I know my co-workers who have similar experience not only with FDBL's NY branch, but with their Chicago office as well.

You will definitely be better off by looking to engage some other firm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree regarding FDBL (Fragomen, DelRey, Bernsen and Loewy). Their Chicago office was picked by my company to take care of my GC application. They are close to...worthless. We started my application in 1997...Today, April 29, 2003, I still do not have my GC. Enough said!
Agree, TSC did not help either (!!!) but I found FBDL not to be aggressive enough in pursuing possible and quicker alternatives for my case, ill-informed and very poor communicators...Basically, close to zero as Immigration attorney's.

If you can, avoid them in a heartbeat...
My 2 cents...
:mad:

FDBL IS THE MOST WORST FIRM ON THE EARTH. PRESENTLY MY CASE IS IN THEIR HANDS. THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

FDBL is the worst -- I too agree with others

I having the worst experience with them. They simply eat money and do nothing......

Re

Your lawyer do not have to be in DFW area in that matter is concerned, it also does not make any difference if it is in DFW or in anywhere in the USA. You need to pick a lawyer who knows immigration law (eventhough it so hard nowadays as the rules are changing everyday) and responds to your question in a timely maner.There are a lot of lawyers they talk very nicely utnil he/she gets your contract then they will just ignore you. I can suggest LOSM, RAJIV,SHUSTERMAN, OH are nationwide professional immigration lawyers.

Thanks

Personal experience with 4 law firms.

Hi all, I am in the field of medicine and can only say that after a time all lawyers lose interest in you. It seems like Sheela Murthy and Carl shusterman and Cyrus Mehta are good lawyers with impressive web sites. My current lawyer Rob Aronson is superb but very expensive. His paralegal is a pain in the --- but I have no complaints against Rob.
YOU CAN CHECK ALL THESE GUYS OUT ONLINE WITH A GOOGLE SEARCH. ALL THE BEST.