Good and chep pp photos in Santa Ana / Tustin / Irvine area

peace_of_mind

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Today we tried to take Passport photographs for stampping, in Tustin/Irinve area. We tried 2 Savon Drugs and 2 Wallgreens. Even the photographers were not satisfied since brightness & contrast were not matching due to light not being enough without the flash. Wolf camera is charging $15.00 for 2 photographs. We are 3 people to take photogrphs. Please suggest a cheap and good place to take passport photographs in Santa Ana / Tustin / Irvine Area. Thanks....

Thanks guys,
Today we will try at Costco in Tustin....,
If anybody has any other place please post info..., we would like to keep options open.

Don't go to costco. They don't know the exact details of green card photo. Many of friends who went to costco got RFE for retaking the photos. Refer to any yellow pages and search for green card photo - they know size and everything. Good luck.

Funnywait

I think you got it wrong, there is no RFE concept in this. This is for the Passport stamping. And currently USCIS accepts passport photographs. So for that Costco is more than ok.

Costco is more than competent. I got my photographs for
passport stamping from there and now even have my GC.
Also my wife just went to get her AP photos, and they informed her
that USCIS had informed them to take only the front facing photos and
to discontinue taking side profiles.

Titan01 said:
I think you got it wrong, there is no RFE concept in this. This is for the Passport stamping. And currently USCIS accepts passport photographs. So for that Costco is more than ok.
I know at least in two cases the photos were sent back in case of stampping and in other two cases they were sent back in case of EAD and AP. They can very well send the photos back in case of stampping and that's still called RFE as they require new photos.

Just remembered - now that they don't need ADIT photos but passport style, costco should be OK. Earlier at costco they won't even know what is ADIT style photo. But you guys are right about costco because for stampping now you need passport style photo in stead of adit.

Hello Peace_of_mind,

You can have photographs in LA downtown mall , just in front of USCIS building for 9.98 $ per 2 photographs. I did in just 7 $ but in woodland hills area.

my 2 cents.

My experience..., Costco at Tustin..., there is a guy named Masood, softspoken, experienced...., took good picutres. Photos were ready by the time we were window shopping for polarized sun glasses...
Thanks to all of you...

If you have a digital camera, you can save money if you do it yourself. Crop out the pictures and arrange them into an array of 2 by 3 and print them on the 4R (4" by 6") print. You will get 6 photos on one print for just 19 cents (plus tax) if you print it at Costco.