Going to Delhi/Calcutta consulate ,Non availability of appt in Chennai Consulate

immihelp9

I could not get an appointment in chennai consulate and wants to go to Delhi/calcutta consulate. Accoprding to the US Consulate in India, if i need to travel united states Immediately, i can go to the other consulates. I came to USA on F1 visa and currently, I am working on H1 Visa. I have to go to India in july. So Is there any problem in going to Delhi/Calcutta consulate

immihelp9 said:
I could not get an appointment in chennai consulate and wants to go to Delhi/calcutta consulate. Accoprding to the US Consulate in India, if i need to travel united states Immediately, i can go to the other consulates. I came to USA on F1 visa and currently, I am working on H1 Visa. I have to go to India in july. So Is there any problem in going to Delhi/Calcutta consulate
last month my wife tried to use this facility for her H4 VISA, but the calcutta FIRMLY rejected her and re-directed to go to Chennai Consulate, I dont trust in this option, I suggest you to belive in getting the VISA from YOUR Consulate only..

passport question

I'm planning to bring my parents. i don't have copies of all the pages of the passport, i've only pages that are not blank. since i've sent my passport for revalidation i won't be able to send copies of blank pages. Is it enough if i submit copies that have visas and otherinfo.

thanks