Going for H1B revalidation to Ottawa After H1B Transfer without workin for First Co

srpvc

Hi This is Urgent!!!

Please help me!
I came to US on H1B on Company A in March 2005 and applied for SSN and Waited for SSN to come to start working. Mean while i got good offer from Company B and they applied for H1 Transfer (without Prior Company Paystubs) and It got approved and I have been working for it since One year with Company B. and in my passport i have Company A's Visa and it's going to expire in May 20th and I have appointment for revalidation at Ottawa on May 11th. also I have Indian Computer Science Engineering Degree.

Please let me know if any one have/know similar cases at any consulate
and let me know what kind of questions i am likely going to face and what should i answer. Or going for stamping is risky?

Will i be able to come back or not? if refused
As i dont have much time your quick response would be very much appreciated.

No, you will not be able to come back (in most cases) if there is a problem with your application and it's pending ot refused. And you should not try to enter if there is a problem.
No one can prepare you for interview, it could be as easy as no questions asked or as hard as getting 221g and waiting for consulate to get back to you while you are stuck in motel some other country (other than your home country).
Best way to go for it is be preapred with all documents, speak truth so you do not have to prepare your answers and try to show as much proof as you can about you being always in-status during your stay in US.
Revalidation now a days is a gamble, except that in here, most of them win and some of them win after waiting a while and few of them lose.

Good Luck.

Most of people win, and in your case wou willl win, 99% of time when you have a previous H1b, you get your new H1 without any questions asked.
Unless, there have been issues with your company in the past. Just be relaxed, have fun canada is a great country for holiday. Also get your visa.