going faster

ashvaish

Registered Users (C)
Good news friends...

I just spoke to IIO .. on 9/12 around 9.45 a.m... she said .. they r currently processing cases of sept 15 , 2001. So it will probably take another 2 weeks for october cases..

cheer up .. october filers..

oh! The sweet innocence of the newbies

Dudes

You aint seen nothing yet!

Strange are the ways of the INS...

Dont count your chickens before they hatch!

:)

The news is encouraging..
But i called INS today (9/12) around 8:00 a.m to find out about my case& the lady told me they are processing cases until sep 1 01.This is the first time i called & she gave me the RD date right.

I did ask her how come we also see approvals after that date (Sep 1) she said she has no idea.She was very kind & polite. I did ask her if an RFE was issued in my case & she said no, but the reason why it is taking a long time was because INS was lagging behind.She also suggested me to renew my Ead which is going to expire on 25 Nov.

Anyway let us hope for the best &Good luck to Eveyone.

Thanks,
Gcsep10
RD9/10/01
ND11/13/01
EB3 NJ.

hi GUys I am new to this tracking site. But I have been reading it since last few weeks. You guys definetly provide with good information. And ofcourse thanks to the creator of this site.

gcsep10, how long did she say for your case to get assigned?

gcsep10, how long did she say for your case to get assigned?

Re: There is nothing about being a veteran or a newbie!

Misplaced optmism only leads to great disappointment and raises false hopes!

Originally posted by Girish Rajput
Also there is no harm in being optimistic!
Take care,dude!

Hi Kumar,

The IIO did not give me any info on when my case would be assigned or have been assigned to an officer . But she only told me that the whole thing might take about 2 months since INS was lagging behind.

She also told me to be on the safe side it is better to renew my EAD or just give a chance & wait until the approval.
Any questions please let me know
Thanks,
GcSep 10
RD9/10/01
ND11/13/01
EB3 NJ

Thanks gcsep10.

Thanks gcsep10.

My dates are almost same as yours.
What is your FP date?

IIO told me that it will take 4 weeks for
assignment to an officer.

I noticed that ur dates are also same as mine in ur past posts.

My Fp date is 21 Feb 02. How about urs?
Thanks,
Gcsep 10