Going back to desh.. Are my savings enough ? Please read and respond if you can..

Please ignore blister1889 - He is a 100% looser

Akbari said:
Blister = catdog= indiragandhi=alhindi=ppk_walther=you can put all kind of adjectives=kuttekidoom

Guys,
blister1889 needs to go to India as he is not fit to be in here. Wasting everyone's time. Who wants to know what his savings. blister1889 Dont post these stupid messages in this thread from now on.

Why this blister1889 keep doing this?

I normally don't argue with any body here, but I don't understand why somebody keeping douing this to us, we don't have a lot of money, we don't have GC, we don't even have a house, some of us spend a lot of saving on this GC already... We've sufferred enough!!!! Yes, we can just go back to our own country, but it's our own choice to stay or leave, we stay because we want a better life or we want to know if we can make a better life here, and GC is the key requirement. We may go back if we find out stay here is not the best choice.

blister1889, if you have GC, please go to another group, or just go back, don't waste your own time or our time, if you just want to show off, go to a street and tell people how much money you have and I'm sure you'll get satisfied.

Close this thread - Moderator

No offence but posting such threads is a waste of time for such informational forum. God know's what does this have to do with 485 issues with Vermont center. I suggest the moderator to close this thread forever.