going back for good

fruitybar

Registered Users (C)
got my labor approved this year. Fall under Eb3. Lawyer says could take up to 8 years for India's PD to become current. Been depressed and going back. Quite disheartened but such is life. :( Is there any hope for USCIS to accept 485 applications sooner? It there any hope for me? Thanks.

got my labor approved this year. Fall under Eb3. Lawyer says could take up to 8 years for India's PD to become current. Been depressed and going back. Quite disheartened but such is life. :( Is there any hope for USCIS to accept 485 applications sooner? It there any hope for me? Thanks.[/QU

US economy is gone down the drain ..YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE

There are actually some good indicators that the US economy is on its way back up. It's a pretty good time to make an investment because the chances for a good return are pretty strong. Still, the USCIS is understaffed and overworked, so I can see it taking them quite some time to process all those applications, unfortunately.

there are actually some good indicators that the us economy is on its way back up. It's a pretty good time to make an investment because the chances for a good return are pretty strong. Still, the uscis is understaffed and overworked, so i can see it taking them quite some time to process all those applications, unfortunately.

what kind of drugs you are using dude ??