God has done it, approved today

Godislove

Registered Users (C)
I give God all the glory and honor, he is the same, yesterday,today and tomorrow. I also want use this opportunity to thank every member of this forum, you guys are awesome, thanks alot, i really derived alot from this forum. Here goes the interview, my DO is Orlando FL, and I'm a july filer.

My daughter and i, were scheduled for 10:30 and 11:00am respectively, we arrived at my DO at 9:45( me, daughter and hobby), had some sandwich at the little eating place, then headed in at 10:10am, wnt through security, handed our appointment letter over, and the guy told me my attorney said to tell me she was with another client for interview, will be with us shortly, she came out about thirty minutes latter,and told me that our IO is a very nice man, and we had nothing to worry.

The IO called us in at 11:00am, he was a gentleman in his fifty's, said goodmorning with a smile, and we replied, then proceded to his room, before entering his room, he showed my daughter a table and chair with lots of coloring material, and she sat there and started doing what she is very good at "coloring".

He swore us in, took our driver's license, asked my husband, his date of birth, how we met and how the relationship grew, he turned to me with same question, and we answered, how asked were we got married, who was at wedding, if i had birth certificate for my US born children, i said yes but he did not ask to see it, so i did not volunteer, he asked me when was the last time i enter the country, i told him, what country i lived in before now, then he asked about my adopted kids, i told him they were back home, he asked if we had any picture's, we had tons of it, i had travelled with hobby for an event in mississippi, in some of the photo's, me and hobby were in line taking food, he asked hobby, if he liked food from my country, which he gladly answered yes to.

In the middle of all this my daughter, made a picture with love and gave to the attorney to give to him, he was really excited, he also asked how i knew my co- sponsor, Then he said we were approved, stamped my passport and daughter's and said we could travel if we wanted(valid for one year. and said we will receive plastic in 2-6wks), then went out brought my daughter in asked her, her name, and how old she was, daughter already made 7 more picture's for him, and she had this book, she was reading, (judy moody book) she told her to tell him a little bit, it was about judy mood going to boston, and coincidentally the IO had a call on his cell, which he answered and began telling the caller about this girl in his office, that was too smart.

This whole process lasted about 40 minutes, have of the time he did paper work, attorney handed him photocopy of picture's when he wanted to go make copies, He spent some of the time talking with my attorney on a different issue, it was pleasant. we were very comfortable talking and laughing at the same time stayed focussed, didn't forget why we were there, i had told hobby not to be to carried away incase the officer joked. It was lengthy but i had to tell it, hoping someone gets helped from my story, i took alot from this forum to the interview. God bless all.:):)

I give God all the glory and honor, he is the same, yesterday,today and tomorrow. I also want use this opportunity to thank every member of this forum, you guys are awesome, thanks alot, i really derived alot from this forum. Here goes the interview, my DO is Orlando FL, and I'm a july filer.

My daughter and i, were scheduled for 10:30 and 11:00am respectively, we arrived at my DO at 9:45( me, daughter and hobby), had some sandwich at the little eating place, then headed in at 10:10am, wnt through security, handed our appointment letter over, and the guy told me my attorney said to tell me she was with another client for interview, will be with us shortly, she came out about thirty minutes latter,and told me that our IO is a very nice man, and we had nothing to worry.

The IO called us in at 11:00am, he was a gentleman in his fifty's, said goodmorning with a smile, and we replied, then proceded to his room, before entering his room, he showed my daughter a table and chair with lots of coloring material, and she sat there and started doing what she is very good at "coloring".

He swore us in, took our driver's license, asked my husband, his date of birth, how we met and how the relationship grew, he turned to me with same question, and we answered, how asked were we got married, who was at wedding, if i had birth certificate for my US born children, i said yes but he did not ask to see it, so i did not volunteer, he asked me when was the last time i enter the country, i told him, what country i lived in before now, then he asked about my adopted kids, i told him they were back home, he asked if we had any picture's, we had tons of it, i had travelled with hobby for an event in mississippi, in some of the photo's, me and hobby were in line taking food, he asked hobby, if he liked food from my country, which he gladly answered yes to.

In the middle of all this my daughter, made a picture with love and gave to the attorney to give to him, he was really excited, he also asked how i knew my co- sponsor, Then he said we were approved, stamped my passport and daughter's and said we could travel if we wanted(valid for one year. and said we will receive plastic in 2-6wks), then went out brought my daughter in asked her, her name, and how old she was, daughter already made 7 more picture's for him, and she had this book, she was reading, (judy moody book) she told her to tell him a little bit, it was about judy mood going to boston, and coincidentally the IO had a call on his cell, which he answered and began telling the caller about this girl in his office, that was too smart.

This whole process lasted about 40 minutes, have of the time he did paper work, attorney handed him photocopy of picture's when he wanted to go make copies, He spent some of the time talking with my attorney on a different issue, it was pleasant. we were very comfortable talking and laughing at the same time stayed focussed, didn't forget why we were there, i had told hobby not to be to carried away incase the officer joked. It was lengthy but i had to tell it, hoping someone gets helped from my story, i took alot from this forum to the interview. God bless all.:):)

Congratulations Godislove!!!!!

God is trully love...

Congratulations! I am very glad for you and enjoy your holidays now that you can travel :)

ps: you may want to call your husband "hubby" not "hobby"

A hobby's definition is:
hobby 1 |ˈhäbē|
noun ( pl. -bies)
1 an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure : her hobbies are reading and gardening.
2 archaic a small horse or pony.
• historical an early type of velocipede.

God bless you too, and don't forget to give glory and honor to the USCIS as well for doing God's work.

Congratulations, Godislove!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I am very glad for you and enjoy your holidays now that you can travel :)

ps: you may want to call your husband "hubby" not "hobby"

A hobby's definition is:
hobby 1 |ˈhäbē|
noun ( pl. -bies)
1 an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure : her hobbies are reading and gardening.
2 archaic a small horse or pony.
• historical an early type of velocipede.

Got you, will take corrections, thanks for all your help.Godbless